1 reply to this topic

#1 Ms.Fat Booty

Ms.Fat Booty

zany to the max

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:53 PM

I love staying in different hotel rooms and sleeping in big comfy beds and relaxing on cozy couches. It’s so important to have a nice place to take a seat when you’re working! Now the hotel in this set is once I’ve been at a few times now. It’s a really great place to shoot and close to my home, and of course has a free breakfast buffet! What’s not to love?

Well, this last stay I realized just how uncomfortable the seating has become for me. It goes without saying that the fatter I get, the less places my big butt will fit, and I definitely learned that with this stay. The video portion of this update shows you how hard it is for me to get up from such a low couch, how I can barely fit in the desk chair, and how high the bed is! But at the end of the day, there’s nothing better than just stripping down to a cute pair of matching lingerie and posing all over the kinda high bed.

I felt so sexy showing off every roll and curve and dimple, knowing that I was just taking up more and more space of this queen sized bed. Pretty soon I’m going to have to upgrade to a bigger bed. This queen sized SSBBW just keeps on getting bigger! 

Wiggles and jiggles,
MsFatBooty

Attached File  076msfatbooty_all.jpg   119.61KB   2 downloads

• tripplelook, laurier, driwulf54 and 4 others like this

#2 laurier

laurier

Grande Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,560 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Mmmmm i love your rolls and curves. :)

Keep on rockin' in the free world.-Neil Young

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fat, bbw, ssbbw, chubby, tight, feedee, gainer, gaining, eating, belly