• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SSBBWBobbi

SSBBWBobbi

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

I am new to squashing but I love it! I love using my ultimate pear shaped ssbbw body, my wide massively big booty and my heavy thighs to take the very breath from your body. I love hearing the moaning, groaning, grunting and squeaking from the seat under me. In this new update you get to see me bounce and crush the pathetic man beneath me. Come see me show off my ultimate pear shaped frame and some of the worlds widest hips at https://bbwsurf.com/ssbbwbobbi There will be plenty of face sitting, jiggling, booty shaking, big booty, huge thigh fun!

Attached File  b71517.jpg   146.3KB   3 downloads

• woodchip, driwulf54, wishihadabbw and 2 others like this

#2 driwulf54

driwulf54

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

I am new to squashing but I love it! I love using my ultimate pear shaped ssbbw body, my wide massively big booty and my heavy thighs to take the very breath from your body. I love hearing the moaning, groaning, grunting and squeaking from the seat under me. In this new update you get to see me bounce and crush the pathetic man beneath me. Come see me show off my ultimate pear shaped frame and some of the worlds widest hips at https://bbwsurf.com/ssbbwbobbi There will be plenty of face sitting, jiggling, booty shaking, big booty, huge thigh fun!

attachicon.gifb71517.jpg

anytime you feel like dominating someone with your amazing body id love to be your faceseat

#3 knighttrain

knighttrain

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,602 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:13 PM

Lovely !!