Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
rickgm

Best feeding/gaining web site

Might also want to check out 'feed a fatty'... don't know the address off the top of my head. Make sure you check out the latest updates thread as the models post a lot and you'll find good samples from the ones that do gaining/feeding as a topic marker.

i honestly think it depends on what kind of eating/gaining you like if you like some one small who is getting big you have a couple of choices if you like a already very big girl eating then you can pick some others if you want someone who has been small and got big and still gaining and eating there are some girls who have that too.

i suggest you try ivy her site is hotfattygirl.

A buttload of girls eat and gain you just need to work out what type of eating and gaining girl is what you want to see and then find out who they are.

i honestly think it depends on what kind of eating/gaining you like if you like some one small who is getting big you have a couple of choices if you like a already very big girl eating then you can pick some others if you want someone who has been small and got big and still gaining and eating there are some girls who have that too.

i suggest you try ivy her site is hotfattygirl.

A buttload of girls eat and gain you just need to work out what type of eating and gaining girl is what you want to see and then find out who they are.

Thanks Sassy! I guess I'm not into any particular size or if they have always been fat or not. What is sexy to me is a lady who loves being fat and likes to show off how she got that way... :) Maybe an occasional stuffing session to test her capacity... :)

You should check out my site!

StuffingKit.com

I have all kinds of feeding and gaining content. I started my site to kinda document my growth, So far it has been amazing! I have weekly fat-chat vlogs, where I discuss what I ate, if I gained, and all the special changes I notice gaining. I also have force-feeding videos, where I explore my most taboo feederism fantasies, I really push my limits in these!

It hasnt even been a year since the launch and I have already gained 40lbs!

personally i love to see a girl enjoying food and being happy for reaching a new goal weight. so... i like kellie key, violet james, ivy, roxxy, those are the first that come to mind. plumpprincess well i find her really attractive as well as destiny but after all this years i dont think they are really into gaining as they have stayed around the same for a long time.

i have purchased serval videos and sub from various models (Ivy, Caitedee, Xujita, Roxxie) and I have to say Ivy rocks. Lots of roll and fat talk. 

i have purchased serval videos and sub from various models (Ivy, Caitedee, Xujita, Roxxie) and I have to say Ivy rocks. Lots of roll and fat talk. 

Ivy is super hot!  I've been following her progress for years and have been an on-and-off member of her site(s) since I first saw her staring down at a plate of donuts.  At the time, I never dreamed she would grow as fat as she has but she just keeps getting sexier.  Truly an amazing woman!

looking for a lady that stuffs her belly till it's huge!  Maybe big enough that her belly button gets close enough that it might stick out!  If no one has a "real belly stuffing site" not lame, junk food, stuff like stuffer 31 (out of 50 models, maybe one gets it)  If not, I would like to be the first to say we need a site like this, and if no one knows, lets make one, I have a very willing model that can have her stuff seen @ "www.fantasyfeeder.com"  her profile name is Balloon Girl.  Thanks, need help with this type of thing, if anyone would like to help let me know here, don't have the slightest on how to make a paysite for my model Balloon Girl.