Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
alexlee

I like the direction Big Cuties is going in...

They have more variety than when they first started. The new and coming models coming all look great. They have plumpers, BBWs, and SSBBWs. Well, I guess they did have some smaller BBWs, but it was predominately SSBBWs. In any case, I like the variety.

Guest DJ Lethal

Ya'll are crazy...

Big Cutie Britt > all the other ones.

Period.

Life is short. I like variety, too.

The spice of life. When someone ask's me what i am attracted to or "go for" I cringe. cause its never the same for anyone person.

I have an offer to be part of the big cuties family, do you fellas think ill fit in ?

i say yes. but it's totally up to you.

I have an offer to be part of the big cuties family, do you fellas think ill fit in ?

Of course you will gorgeous!!!

Bigcuties can be a great place to work for. I no longer work for her but i will not say anything bad about her. I only had two problems i did not like doing the fat girl funny stuff that i found degrading and she did not try to make me do it. other than that i just wish i could have goten my fan mail so i could have responded to the fans and had an idea of what they wanted to see in sets but i am here now and looking for a new site. Again i say Bigcuties is a great place to get a good start good luck to all who go there.