Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
kanukiss

Did you get laid last night?

:D Wondering if many of you got laid last night? or today? The weather out here is gorgeous, so I went out on my Harley yesterday evening to a local pub. Met a hot BBW, damn! We had a great time and I brought her home with me. Im not a huge fan of tats on breasts, but I sure do have a thing for them tramp stamps and this beauty had one on her nice ample lower back. Very Hot. Damn we had a great time and she was some kind of horny! I have a hot tub so after about 2 hours of fun, we went in, damn she wanted more....we had a great time. Got back in bed, more loving, early this morning again. Bought her a great breakfast brunch and took her home, she damn near killed me. Hopefully we can get together again.......I love them tramp stamps, especially from behind......wow! :eek:

[color=darkred]hahaha. good for you bro!
i got laid about two weeks ago after a Fuel concert with the chick i went with.[/color]

Sadly, no. I was helping my girlfriend prepare for her move with her whole family there. By the time I got home, I was beat. My wife had her boyfriend over so I gave them the master and crashed in my den. We went out to an artisan show this morning, then she had to fly off on business and he went back home, so I had the house to myself. Tomorrow I'll be seeing my girlfriend again, but it's moving day, so that's going to be another day of exhaustion with her family and friends there, then I have to come back home in the afternoon and evening to take care of the cats.

Nope. But I did just get an invitation... hmmmmm.... if he hadn't requested watersports, I might be tempted... XxX

[quote name='TWiST']Nope. But I did just get an invitation... hmmmmm.... if he hadn't requested watersports, I might be tempted... XxX[/QUOTE]

Take scuba gear and water wings....you'll be fine, and remember wait a 1/2 hour after eating!!!!

[quote name='bigmikey8']Take scuba gear and water wings....you'll be fine, and remember wait a 1/2 hour after eating!!!![/quote]

Oh, you wit.
XxX

I didn't get laid in so long I almost forgot what it is like. When the wind blows I get a hard on. Hopefully with the warm weather things will change. Moving back to the states in July so hopefully I can find a ssbbw there.

Hopefully I can find one and start to make some movies and post them on the forum. Hopefully going back there will improve my chances.

You never know. Got to keep your head up.

Peace

Guest Clare
what is this. what am i reading. i feel like one of the guys.

YO. I totally had this thick cock about 2 weeks ago. Damn, I'm not usually a fan of guys with no facial hair but I do love those abs.

wtf.
srsly. Is this how guys talk to each other about shagging?

No, I didn't get laid last night, but plenty times this week, so..all's good.
"wtf.srsly. Is this how guys talk to each other about shagging?"
Sometimes..depends on the people we are hanging with.
Women talk this way too, at least many of my old friends that are women did/do, thye just tone it down a bit, lol.

no i wish though. still getting over the tripple whammy of sinus infection flu kidney infection. that shit kicked my ass im still havin night sweats ugh. but if anyones offering:D

[quote name='Clare']what is this. what am i reading. i feel like one of the guys.

YO. I totally had this thick cock about 2 weeks ago. Damn, I'm not usually a fan of guys with no facial hair but I do love those abs.

wtf.
srsly. Is this how guys talk to each other about shagging?[/quote]

Yup, and actually I know a few women that are as raunchy or raunchier. I call those women...friend. LOL

To answer the OPs question, it wasn't last night, but the night before and all 3 of us had a blast. :licky: