Bigcuties Bonanza--Quinn Update!
Posted By TheBigCuties
1 Comments - 631 Views
Visit website

Gallery photos

8 top rated gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Photo

What's the freakiest thing you've ever experienced?

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette

Sex Queen

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

God theres so many...

1) 4 girls+1guy orgy

2)had a 3some with a guy and a girl in my apartment complex's pool at night with people coming down to watch

3)had a 3 some with a guy and girl while stoned and pasted out

4)had sex with a 18 yr old that was a size 0 and i squashed her

5)had sex on a bench at the YMCA..I was screaming and moaning so hard he had to cover my mouth..i let him creampie me

6)had sex multiple times in a car behind buildings in public places

7) had sex with a black guy on my "dads" bed..he's racist..I never changed the sheets HAHA

8)Got fucked with a strap on by a girl

9)Had sex in a hospital

10)I was meeting this guy I had sex with before only once...he wanted me to blindfold myself from the moment I got in the car and not look at him...so I did..gave him good head while he was driving..hes swerving all down the road..he takes me to his house..helps me out of his truck...leads me to his house...to the bedroom..where he fucks me,slams himself on me..restrains my arms,using toys on me,etc...im blindfolded the wholetime until i get out the truck at my apartment...I don't even know if it was him or a friend or something...but it was HOT!!!

• Black Spiral, tommyga and wishihadabbw like this

#62 wishihadabbw

wishihadabbw

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

Holy fuck......looking to be number 11! :)  Hhahaha

I only hope your life is half as perfect as you pretend it to be on Facebook

#63 Hacked

Hacked

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 05:38 AM

I think there was a few times I had "kinky" sex. But it was all in my younger years since I am an old fart now. ;)
Well the first time I had wild sex was when about 5-6 bbws got me drunk and had there way with my while a few guy friends watched. Damn me and tequila does not mix. I fingered this one blonde lesbian Bbw bitch and she got off on it. They licked all over my body and I was dripping wet everywhere.
Then one of the guy friends that was watching I fucked him in his friends car afterwards. Hahaha. That was one hell of a night.
Then there was another time that was cool. I had my boyfriend in the back of his friends lowrider and I fucked him on top of the loud ass speakers while they were vibrating and his friends were watching. Damn I came so hard.

#64 musicdude68

musicdude68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:11 PM

A beautiful BBW struck up a conversation with me in a hotel bar. We talked for a while, I lost track of time then I walked her to her room and she invited me in. So one thing led to another and we are naked in no time and exploring every part of each other's bodies. I couldn't get enough of her soft skin,  her round breasts or thick thighs. After orally giving her a few  orgasms she went down on me. She pulled her mouth off of me, licked down, down down to my ass. I had never had anyone rim and/or finger me like that but I immediately got rock hard, harder than I had ever been. As she is tounge deep in my neither regions I feel a pair of lips wrap around my hard cock, open my eyes and there is a dude going to town on my cock. Turns out it is her husband.

At first I was a bit creeped out but as he proceeded to suck I surely wasn't going to pull out.

My eyes were opened quite a bit that night,

• Phantasma and Fancy_Wasn't_My_Name like this

#65 giantsquid

giantsquid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:05 AM

In the nineties I went home pretty sizzled with a curvy woman I had the hots for at the local bar where she worked. I was so psyched for it but was so drunk I wasn't sure I could perform. When we got to her place she and her female roomie got into a fight about I don't remember what but in the middle of it they started wrestling and then, what the heck!?, making out and tearing each other's clothes off. I drank a beer and watched them lick each other silly and then got pulled in, happily, and wound up screwing around with them together and individually. So strange.

Starve Your Distractions, Feed your Focus

#66 justjay

justjay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:01 AM

One time at a party. A BBW(who was also taller then me) sat on me and pinned me down for a very long time, in front of her friends(all women). She was basically straddling my chest with my arms/shoulders tucked underneath her shins/knees. They taunted and teased me mercilessly for what seemed like ages. It was an exciting but yet stressful experience.

#67 gdogghenrikson

gdogghenrikson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:20 PM

my roommates old manager who was gay gave me a BJ once. It was kind of awkward, but at the same time kind of hot.   

#68 bootygymboy

bootygymboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 04:16 AM

an older bbw wanted to rape roleplay which was odd for me because im the last type of person to do that sort of thing lol

#69 dar763335

dar763335

facecushion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I am Chubby guy myself. I LOVE a Huge ass!!!! I have always wanted a bbw girlfriend who loves to play and punish me with her Huge ass. I love getting my face sat on, even pinned to have her use my face to get herself off, when ever she feels like it....being very selfish ( whether I want to or not, if I don't agree, she just sits longer on my face until do, I do want to breath).

A few years back ago, I had a BBW girlfriend who, I wanted to sit on my face and make me suffer a bit. That's when I was curious about this Fetish and I wanted to try to out. She was kinda into it, worried she could hurt me some. I kept telling I didn't mind. One time, she was hovering above my face ( BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!!!) and I was fingering her, every once in a while she would sit on my face for 20-25 seconds at a time, enough so I squirmed the last few seconds, then she lift herself up and I continued to finger her. As I was getting all worked up, I told her when she is about to Cum, sit, grind to force my mouth open to squirm inside. She was worried, but she knew that's what I really wanted and was on the fence about doing that to me.

Now, I am always slapping her ass every chance can get out of fun. when she said she didn't feel right and she might hurt, without even thinking and all horned up I slapping her ass a lot harder then ever thought I'd ever do and said Fine, I'll find someone to do it to me. She totally flipping out....Now, she weighted mind you about 280 pds. She re-positioned herself over my face and just dropped right on me, grinding Hard with her pussy into my face. Her being very wet down there and feeling pubes scratching my face, as her pussy is grinding into my mouth, I started panicing, whining and squirming. She had my arms pinned down. All I could hardly hear from her was "your mouth's gotta open...you gotta breath".. Fearing the worst, I could barely move my head a half inch at best. My mouth opened wide, even trying breath through my nose some, Then she was yelling and grinding even harder. I felt so F**king HELPLESS...I was ROCK HARD, LOL. I felt something go down my throat...I know I was crying......

After it was all done. She got up. It took 2-3 mins. to catch my breath. She started getting dressed, I'm still laying on the floor...about 10 mins. goes by. She walk over and looked down at me and asked..."Is that what you wanted". I said "Fuck YA!!" She said she really got into and at one point, she wanted to make think I was going to die and was scared because, she Really love THAT! Loved that power over me..I told that's what I wanted too. We broke up a few months later due money issues.

But, someday, I want to find another woman like that. That loves the Power and me thinking if I ever really piss her off she could really make me think about my life, lol. Just a BBW who needs to be a really Bitch sometimes, that needs to relieve some stress.

#70 justjay

justjay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well, I recently got the chance to be breast smothered, for the very first time. It was quite exciting, and intense.