Posted By TheBigCuties
3 Comments - 645 Views
Visit website
Big Booty Neighbor Pounces On A New Friend
Posted By christianxxx1
1 Comments - 219 Views
Visit website

Photo

What's the freakiest thing you've ever experienced?

71 replies to this topic

#46 kateylove

kateylove

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

Lol. Lots of funny and freaky stories to tell. I got me three guys so I had foursome with them in a night. Ate their load up of course. Yummy.

#47 gunnitt

gunnitt

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

when I was younger, my girlfriend and I went to an amusement park for the day, and as the sun was starting to go down we decided to go on the skyride ( an open gondola type ride that went from one end of the park to the other) as we were in line I started massaging her shoulders, and she reached down and began rubbing the front of my shorts to the point it was becoming very visable. Once we got on the ride she looked me in the eyes and simply said " I want you to f%@k me right now" she dropped her short jean shorts and panties and turned her back to me leaning over the gondola. I then slid my shorts off and holding her right hip in my right hand and her shoulder in my left I began pumping into her, gaining speed and going deeper into her her sweet mound: her leggs began to go to jello and she began to moan as my left hand slid under her shirt and pulled it all the way up exposing her breasts. At that she lost it and orgasmed so intensley cumming twice before we saw the end of the ride, when she begged for me to cumm for her so she turned around, and leaned back a bit so I could shoot all over her tummy, breasts, and that sweet little mound of hers. We did get our shorts back on in time but there were very noticable wet spots all over her shirt, and the front of my shorts.

#48 aficionado

aficionado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:18 AM

She got off on me fucKing her sister.

#49 ItsMeForYou1

ItsMeForYou1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Well here are a couple from us, sex in public is going to become a theme though, lol.

A few times, gf got totally naked and masturbated while I was driving on roadtrips.  Also lots of sex in parks and parking lots, only busted by the cops twice lol, they just say move along and we do.

I played with her clit until she came a few times in a hotel hot tub in the public pool area.  People were in the pool but the bubbles had her covered.

Also, we are planning on going to a sex club later this month for the first time.  Probably just to watch and look around but we are both very intrigued.

Here is the most crazy, we were out hiking and passed what is supposed to be the biggest petrified stump in North America.  So naturally she dropped em and hopped up so i could taste her pussy on it!  Have the pics to prove!

#50 blouisa

blouisa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 08:02 PM

Some of these made me laugh!

I'm convinced I was once teleported down the street, because one minute I was at one end, and the next thing I knew I was nearly home. I did have really bad 'flu and a sky-high temperature, but I'm sure it really happened.

I also once had a guy stop halfway through sex to watch Eastenders on tv. I almost didn't know what to do, it was just so strange....

But the freakiest (if by freakiest you mean hottest) thing that ever happened was when I was in bed with this guy, all normal and good..... then he suddenly started to play out an obvious rape fantasy without any prior warning... he held me face down and fucked me really hard with one hand round my neck and the other holding my hands behind my back so I couldn't move at all. SO HOT!

#51 CLLakeMan

CLLakeMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

Eastenders?  I take it you're a Brit?

#52 blouisa

blouisa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

Eastenders? I take it you're a Brit?

I am indeed :) doesn't mean I like eastenders though!

#53 CLLakeMan

CLLakeMan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

I am indeed :) doesn't mean I like eastenders though!

Hopefully you like Dr. Who, Torchwood, or Merlin (now finished)

#54 blouisa

blouisa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hopefully you like Dr. Who, Torchwood, or Merlin (now finished)

I never watched Merlin, was it actually good? I liked Torchwood lots (well I had nightmares about it anyway) and Dr Who has its moments, though I'm hoping it'll get better now Peter Capaldi's taking over

#55 Black Spiral

Black Spiral

Head RedHead Admirer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,748 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Whilst taking part in a ghost investigation, someone asked the spirits to do something with someone's hair. When we took a break, I found my hair had been wrapped around the back of the chair I was sitting on. 

When you look outside, into the dark, into the Garden...
You realise that this little box isn't all there is...

#56 DELETEPLEASE

DELETEPLEASE

DELETE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

Plenty of ghost stories, I think I attract them, can always tell when "they" are around and whether "they" are good or evil...

...all the colors of the world pass through us, like strings of fire and embers, awaken my soul and make me yours this night for my body burns for you...

#57 Rojodi

Rojodi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

Is this the freakiest sexual experience, or ghost story? 

#58 agwdevil

agwdevil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:07 AM

I was with a lovely larger lady.  She pulled out a big thick double dildo and stuffed half of it all the way inside her, with the other long end dangling out.

She sat on the edge of the bed and told me to suck on the other end.   

I don't think it's ever gotten weirder than that.

#59 Rojodi

Rojodi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

1. Having a 4-way with 2 older BBWs and one younger SSBBW at a BBW bash

2. Spending a weekend with my BBW wife, and, oh I'll save that one

#60 RussianRoulette

RussianRoulette

Sex Queen

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

You had a threesome w/ 2 BBW!!!!! You lucky dog.... God only knows I've wanted this experience so bad and haven't had the luck yet..... I'd love to be with two 300 lbs+ women..... Dude, you're the master...

Cum to South Carolina..I'm 400+ and have friends that are 300+ and all are bisexual :)

Reply to this topic