Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MisterRaven

What's the freakiest thing you've ever experienced?

Besides this, I get used to know an athletic school runner a couple of years ago who asked a common friend of yours something about an old granny' body care practise in our native culture which consists to increase the hips width and bum breadth of its user so that they may develop a fuller curvy figure to please our male fellows, but the process get so efficient that the last time our paths crossed to each other six months after this, she was no longer capable to run or walk all short with that humongeous lower body of hers she kept to waddle exhaustively through the pathway (even experienced difficulties to pass frontwards through an half-opened subway gateway then a turnstile even by bumping through it sideways) . I nearly get a stroke and an hard-on both simultaneously.
Just imagine a slender Serena Williams who turn softer from the upper body frame, but get catch with Love Randalin's assets below the waist. Yes I know, this efficient.

I had for nearly a decade a convoluted-yet-outwardly-blunt, unadmitted romantic friendship with a woman fairly older than I am who still hesiatated for years to either fit me inside her life as a boyfriend, the little brother she ever wished to have, an androgynous pal trope or a pain in her arse, so that she may being someday totally indifferent nay annoyed to the sightings I get used to send her then at other moments being flat-out jealous and overbearing in presence or sole mention to any other woman in my surroundings, mark her territory like an alpha female whenever I flirt up with an another woman before her nose, rub "by accident" her body against mine every single three years or even let everyone believe wrongfully that we were married (so, say hello to bachelorship) .
Our relationship was so blurred, so little limited by the norms thriving within a male-female friendship, that we even used to keep a enabler/feedee bond for six years! I encouraged her, enabled her, fed her, fattened her, pinched her, waggled her, poked her, praised the littiest extra pound of hers, the littiest crease, the littiest roll or bump onto her expanding curves, lured her from time to time to let herself go, to just yield to her self-overindulging instincts for six years! 

And if she would have accepted the agreement I came to her with, to what we agreed to fully embrace this facet of our bond-- more importantly allow her to fully embrace this trait of hers by indulging herself without fearing either peer's & family' pressure, weight fluctuactions or food income, by living to my side for even a whole year, at the moment you read this post she should already be a blimp (when she fatten up, she fatten up fast. She may gain 20 pounds in a two-week row, even 15 in barely one week: if she didn't have all those plateau and fluctutuacting metabolism issues, her lack of willingness, her somewhat bipolar concerns and all, she might even been immobile today) . 

But well this is life, like people love to say when you are just too idle or hectic to mind about it.

Oh... I've also crossed two different obese doppëlgangers of this girl two-three years ago, and an another one but similar this time away an another woman I knew during this same period.
I'm deducing that a set of hazardous circumstances mixing random outcomes, individual choices, genetic lottery and me being simply attentive to most everything made sure that I see before my eyes women who occurs to look like identical twin sisters, but with a 100-150 pounds gap in body weight. :/ 

I was so desperate for sexual relief - but like only the kind a vibrator could give me. I was house sitting for a friend and I used her dildo/vibrator. I cleaned it first and after but I never told her lol 

Ive also been desperate enough to insert a banana into myself lol 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CutieChubbieBunnie said:

I was so desperate for sexual relief - but like only the kind a vibrator could give me. I was house sitting for a friend and I used her dildo/vibrator. I cleaned it first and after but I never told her lol 

Ive also been desperate enough to insert a banana into myself lol 

That's one lucky banana!