Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MisterRaven

What's the freakiest thing you've ever experienced?

I've had a lot of freaky shit happen to me, mostly with some crazy women who are a little less inhibited than myself. I had an encounter in my late teens (17) with a woman in her 40s. We ended up having great sex outside, on her husbands corvette, etc...but she wanted to be tied up, so naturally I complied and about half way through I finished most of the knots but then when it was time to let her go, I couldn't undo the knots. I panicked and just got up and left. As I was driving out of the cul-de-sac I saw her husband driving past and sped off. I heard from her about 2 weeks ago begging for it to happen again, only I was too freaked that I might not be able to undo the knots again.

[quote name='SexySumo']Maybe I am just too old fashioned or something but the day a chick takes a dump in my mouth is the day I have to bury my first body.[/QUOTE]

lmfao. Amen.

I was with this girl for a bit and when we fucked she randomly spouted off stuff like good dog put that knot in me like I was her dog and she was fucking her dog. made me cum every time but it was still strange

hmmm...did some work for a bbw magizine that will remaine nameless...it was a facesitting scene...the guy was so fucken hottttt and we dated for a year or so...was my..umm bbw cherry poppin...i didnt realize until then i was sexy. was my first time naked in front of anyone i wasnt intimate with.
this really cute guy at the taco bell drive thru was flirting wit me a couple months back and leaned out the window into my car and with no words just kissed me...kinda cool...lol got a free soda too ahha.
freakiest sex? at the park n the palyground.... on the hood of a car in the walamrt parkinglot at 2 am.in a car, in the fake bathroom at ikea, in a car in a sketchy ally in south central l.a. that was actually lot of fun and scarry too. ummmm...at the beach. as far as freaky stuff i love face sitting...i LOVE face fucking. i love being spanked and breath play fuck the sence of control that is just so overwhelming it makes me insane. i love to be slapped and slap.ummm...i love dirty talk i like to be loud...and actually....trying to be silent is hot too...try it sometime. i love to be on top and doggy....i love to give pleasure and get none. i love pussy. above all else....i love to kiss...and i love the sensation of love...or love making...breathing on one another followed by short gasps and the feeling of lips brushing against ur skin....those are the moments i live for.

Up until now I've never felt compelled to contribute to a conversation I've read in the forums, but I simply must say that Sarah Sloane seems to be my mental double on this subject.

Yes ma'am. Indeed.

[quote name='Sarah Sloane']... as far as freaky stuff i love face sitting...i LOVE face fucking. i love being spanked and breath play fuck the sence of control that is just so overwhelming it makes me insane. i love to be slapped and slap.ummm...i love dirty talk i like to be loud...and actually....trying to be silent is hot too...try it sometime. i love to be on top and doggy....i love to give pleasure and get none. i love pussy. above all else....i love to kiss...and i love the sensation of love...or love making...breathing on one another followed by short gasps and the feeling of lips brushing against ur skin....those are the moments i live for.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SexySumo']Maybe I am just too old fashioned or something but the day a chick takes a dump in my mouth is the day I have to bury my first body.[/quote]

And thank you for creating a very loud burst of laughter out of me!

To each their own I say, but not something I have on my bucket list.

[quote name='Domiho'][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Book Antiqua]One time during sex...I got on top of HIM! ......[/FONT][/COLOR]

[/quote]

That made me laugh out loud.

Thank you

Guest ClitSlurper
When I was younger and living in NYC, my ex-girlfirend gave me an awesome blowjob behind a church during the Halloween Parade. I'll keep the freaky-freaky stuff for some other time :-) Edited by ClitSlurper

Guest ClitSlurper
[quote name='Amarige777']oh boy.......Id better be careful. Lets see...when I was a teen..while reading in bed..I saw a black "cloud" come at me. I threw my book at it, and ran ...my grandmother had the priest from St. Annes say a prayer threw out the house the next day, and sprinkle holy water on my carpet. I never saw it again. (shrugs) must have been my eyes?
I saw a weird circulair flying object one night on Williams Parkway, while at the dog park. Me and 8 other people saw it..and none of us, could exsplain what the hell we just saw..but it looked strange, and not of this world.
Sexually? hummm....Ive always loved outdoor sex, I was scared at first...but learned to get over that fear. Then I tried mild exhibitionism. I was fucked against, a 2nd story window in a hotel..with club goers below..not until I finished, did I realize they were watching and yelling "yeah baby!" ..that was weird, but I like it. Sex in a change room...sex in a park...and in a bathroom.
Now Im gonna shut up..before I give away way to much...and you guys think Im a total freak![/QUOTE]

That's awesome! Having sex in public that is ;-)

I was dating a really hot girl from work and found out she was bi. She was one of the few girls I've dated that is average build but on the taller side. One day I stopped by her office and was surprised to see a short but very fat girl carrying my gf over her shoulder. At first I was shocked and thought she was kidnapping her. She was still in her office attire and sexy high heels and was kicking her long legs slowly and screaming PUT ME DOWN!! When I realized they were just goofing off I got totally turned on seeing the fat girl totally dominating my gf.

I saw a short fat girl lifting a tall woman over her shoulder and she gave the woman a forced orgasm and then sat on her and force kissed her.