Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Latest pic posts

Big Cutie Trysta ~ Glowing Girth
Posted By BCTrysta
0 Comments - 8 Views
Kitty Galore Sexy Blowjob
Posted By booty_artist
0 Comments - 5 Views
Big Cutie Marilyn- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall...
Posted By BigCutieMarilyn
0 Comments - 10 Views
Bent Over For You
Posted By TiffanyCushinberry
0 Comments - 6 Views
Chee Chee Gives A Nice Handjob
Posted By booty_artist
0 Comments - 6 Views

Gallery photos

8 most viewed gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Photo

What's the freakiest thing you've ever experienced?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 MisterRaven

MisterRaven

I have a sweet-tooth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:14 PM

Of course, feel comfortable to leave out names and faces...I just want to hear the stories...

Me? I had a threesome years ago with two BBW women...this in an of it self wasn't that freaky...but here comes the freaky part (hopefully this isn't too spicy and I get a reprimand, but here goes. If so, I apologize ahead of time, Im new! :lol:)

I came in one of the ladies, a massive load...and the other woman went down on her, licked her clean, and then swapped with the other lady in a passionate kiss...for a 20-something year old this move was mindblowing...

After a magnificent session, I bought prizes for both of the ladies. :lol:

What say you?
  • RussianRoulette and Curveseeker like this

#2 NurseVicki

NurseVicki

Where Did The Year go Its 2015

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:33 AM

sounds like you lucked out and what kind of prizes
**SEE SIGNATURE RULES**

#3 texmex556

texmex556

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Of course, feel comfortable to leave out names and faces...I just want to hear the stories...

Me? I had a threesome years ago with two BBW women...this in an of it self wasn't that freaky...but here comes the freaky part (hopefully this isn't too spicy and I get a reprimand, but here goes. If so, I apologize ahead of time, Im new! :lol:)

I came in one of the ladies, a massive load...and the other woman went down on her, licked her clean, and then swapped with the other lady in a passionate kiss...for a 20-something year old this move was mindblowing...

After a magnificent session, I bought prizes for both of the ladies. :lol:

What say you?

You had a threesome w/ 2 BBW!!!!! You lucky dog.... God only knows I've wanted this experience so bad and haven't had the luck yet..... I'd love to be with two 300 lbs+ women..... Dude, you're the master...
  • squishysuzi likes this

#4 hairygrannie

hairygrannie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:11 PM

The most freaky thing i did was licking her ass, put a finger in her ass and then my wife pissed in my face. She was wearing latex and a gasmask....mmmm

#5 edeneen

edeneen

edeneen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:53 AM

I was doing a rim job, it was all, very erotic, then she let go into my mouth. It was not objectionable at all,it was VERY erotic.

#6 Betcha

Betcha

banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 05:28 AM

I was the Night Manager of an "Adult motel" and a woman came in wearing her somewhat see-through negligee, who already had a room, to ask a question(Dunno what after the situation, lol.) As she was asking, she readjusted her posture and....a dildo fell out of her crotch and bounced a couple of feet from her. After that..it's a blank, other than I kept my composure, responded to the question, held it together long enough for her to leave and me to go into the other room and bust up over the situation.
Adult motel clients "do the darnedest things", lol.

#7 SexySumo

SexySumo

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

I was doing a rim job, it was all, very erotic, then she let go into my mouth. It was not objectionable at all,it was VERY erotic.

Maybe I am just too old fashioned or something but the day a chick takes a dump in my mouth is the day I have to bury my first body.
  • Phantasma, cowboybob76 and SugaPlumpFairy like this

#8 TWiST

TWiST

Egocentric Man-Tart Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

Maybe I am just too old fashioned or something but the day a chick takes a dump in my mouth is the day I have to bury my first body.

Oh, you're soooo old-fashioned! All the happening people are getting down with some hot scat action these days! It's the in thing, daddio.
XxX
"Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." www.twitter.com/twistyxxx

#9 SonofDrum

SonofDrum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:18 PM

LOL Twist

Alright, I've had some pretty kinky stuff happen with the women in my life... I'll choose a couple of the kinkiest, if that's alright with the group :p

My girl and I rented one of those Adult motel rooms (No worries, Betcha ;D She wasn't wearing a Dildo) a few weeks ago. We took some ecstasy, and smoked a couple blunts in the room... So needless to say, we were more than ready to go.

Among many of the insane things we did, she spent about half an hour eating my booty and giving me a prostate massage. Naturally, I returned the favor, including some amazing anal sex.

That same night, and subsequently a few days later, I made her squirt . . . But I didn't just make her gush a bit. I mean she was streaming pussy-cum in arcs three-four feet long. At one point we were masturbating next to eachother, and she managed to stream from my chest to my thighs . . . I still don't know how the fuck she did it, I just remember seeing what I thought was a sprinkler spraying out of her pussy.

Since then I've made her into a natural squirter. I gotta tell you, that's the most amazing feeling, feeling a girl gush and cum on you.

Other than that, I've had serious play-rape. This includes binding and pinning down, face slapping, tieing up, choking during sex, serious hair pulling, scratching nearly to the point of bleeding, leaving huge hickies in various places, biting, name-calling, forced anal (not to the point of real pain, though. that's just wrong dude.), deep-throating, forced stimulation after an orgasm, etc.

Uhm . . . I'm the Dom if you couldn't tell.

I think I'll stop writing now :p
  • naginya, SugaPlumpFairy and MsNerdyBBW like this
Son of Hang Drum.

Same dude, better name.

#10 aficionado

aficionado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

visting my wife's best friend and having her grind her ass on my crotch all night at a party. we ened up having a threesome, then I found out the two of them have been doing each other since college

#11 Guest_Clare_*

Guest_Clare_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

i kinda hoped this thread would be about ghosts and ~freaky~ experiences like that

#12 SonofDrum

SonofDrum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:01 AM

... I once saw ghosts in a Hotel in St. Augustine, FL.

True story.
Son of Hang Drum.

Same dude, better name.

#13 SexySumo

SexySumo

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,542 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:21 AM

i kinda hoped this thread would be about ghosts and ~freaky~ experiences like that

Posted Image

#14 Domiho

Domiho

!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

One time during sex...I got on top of HIM! ......

meh.

#15 MissMinaBBW

MissMinaBBW

BBWFetishVideos.com

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

It would have to be seeing a UFO