Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
LyndaRay

Ms Dawn P Free Gallery of huge tits and more!

[URL="http://msdawnp.com/freegallery/ladies_nite.html"][SIZE="5"]Just click here and enjoy this free gallery from MsDawnP.com![/SIZE][/URL]

I'm very fond of the most buxom DawnP and I'm glad you are too. I think she's built like a brick house.

[quote name='big_nawty']I think she's built like a brick house.[/QUOTE]

That's not a particularly flattering compliment, is it? Square and hard? :confused: XxX

[quote name='TWiST']That's not a particularly flattering compliment, is it? Square and hard? :confused: XxX[/quote]

You're pretty twisted TWIST:mad: to imply that I would say anything negative about these beautiful women. Perhaps you ought to review what some cultures regard as a "brick house". And by the way DAWNP is mighty, mighty and lettin' all hang out.

[quote name='big_nawty']You're pretty twisted TWIST:mad: to imply that I would say anything negative about these beautiful women. Perhaps you ought to review what some cultures regard as a "brick house". And by the way DAWNP is mighty, mighty and lettin' all hang out.[/QUOTE]

My apologies, I meant no offence! It just sounded like a rather unflattering turn of phrase... I didn't mean to imply anything, I was just wondering about the expression!

And for the record, Ms P long since stole my heart... I'm the last person who would want to gear anything negative towards her!
XxX

Nice pic, I love BBW with big boobs, also 2 BBW banging boobs on boobs & belly to belly with myself inbetween them.... (Heaven).
[size=1][i]Posted via Mobile Device[/i][/size]

[quote name='LyndaRay'][URL="http://msdawnp.com/freegallery/ladies_nite.html"][SIZE="5"]Just click here and enjoy this free gallery from MsDawnP.com![/SIZE][/URL][/QUOTE]

my fav SSBBW at the moment

any one of you sexy ladies have pictures of you stooping down and your butt cheeks hangs, pics like that turns me on alot, if its not to much to ask for:( Edited by lovebbwwomen

You have a voluptuous body thanks for sharing those sexy photos :)
[size=1][i]Posted via Mobile Device[/i][/size]

[quote name='TWiST']My apologies, I meant no offence! It just sounded like a rather unflattering turn of phrase... I didn't mean to imply anything, I was just wondering about the expression!

And for the record, Ms P long since stole my heart... I'm the last person who would want to gear anything negative towards her!
XxX[/QUOTE]

You're in a different part of the world (I think) LOL.. .can't remember who is european based or at least ect.

Anyhow the expression 'built like a brick house' is meant that she/he/it (what ever the phrase is being used toward) is fit, strong, study and well built... or in some other words 'stacked' (such as a brick house would be for example).

It's a good phrase when you know where/what it comes from :) you did not harm, you were jumped in as some people don't realize yet that people from across that big ass lake called the ocean don't have the same sayings/phrases and such as those from the USA and vs versa.

The term 'brick house' comes from 'a brick shithouse'
In the UK it's usually used for men, someone you wouldn't wanna mess with as they're huge.

In the US it's usually used for A female with an excellent figure, often with large breasts." as in really sturdy or well built. Popularized by the The Commodores' 1977 song of the same name.
That dancer that Sean is dating is a total brick house!