Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
satinola

Dirty Little Diva - why it's worth coming back for more

OK, I'll make no bones about it. I'm biased, so you won't get the most objective review from me. However, the way I look at it, if you're here you probably share the same biases as me, so I reckon what I have to say will have some value for you.

I've come back to Dirty Little after a bit of a hiatus because I was curious to see what Nicole has been up to since I was last a member on her site. Nicole has always been a firm favourite of mine because seeing her helped me to really start to appreciate the beauty of SSBBWs. I pretty much regard her as my 'gateway drug' that led me on to such beauties as Valerie, Ginger and Gaining Goddess. The thing with Nicole, for those of you yet to sample her delights, is that she has got a sense of fun that really comes across in her pictures and videos; you really feel that she's enjoying herself, and that helps you feel that you're joining in on the fun. Nicole has the most gorgeous big body with her trademark massive ass that gives her a sumptious pear shape, but the rest of her body is not to be ignored because whatever is your focus, be it belly, thighs, breasts, she has got something to offer. Topping it all she has a lovely face with a bright smile and her flame red hair that goes so well with her beautiful pale complexion. Having a body is one thing, but knowing how to use it is another. Nicole moves and jiggles in ways that can only be described as hypnotic, so viewing her videos is a must. Just view her facesitting videos and you know what I mean.

OK, so what's new? Well, she's rightfully famous for her facesitting, and she has continued to add pictures and videos for all you facesitting fans; however I notice that some of the older ones have been removed. Having said that the Vegas clips are well tasty and show her using her ass to envelope the head of the lucky man beneath her, and move it in such a way that will keep you entranced by its rhythm. Aside from the facesitting Nicole has expanded her other repertoire significantly. She has some excellent solo pics and videos where she shows of her curves and rolls of fat for her fans to savour. The stuff I really enjoy, however, is when she is playing with others. Her videos with other SBBWs are fabulous. I'm often disappointed by many girl-girl videos but Nicole really gets stuck in and provides us with some genuinely exciting video. The quality of some of the video is a bit poor, which does distract from the enjoyment, but that's my only gripe here, tbh. She also offers loads of still pictures for us to enjoy, but I have to say that downloading them can be a bit of a fiddle. Finally, she has recently added a Dirty Little Diva comic which just goes to reinforce her sense of fun, but I'll be frank it's not what brings me here.

Ok, in summary, if you love SSBBWs, and haven't been a member of Dirty Little Diva before, I really think you should join. You won't be disappointed. If you have been a member in the past it really is worth coming back to see what she's been doing now, and maybe give her some suggestions of what you'd like to see. B)

Wow, I can't believe I JUST saw this posting. Thank you SO much for the wonderful review! And my video quality has improved immensely since you did the review ;) So there is a new addition!

Again, thanks for joining and I can't wait for you guys to see what I've got in store!

XOXO,
Nicole

Good Shit. I'm always a bit skeptical about joining single model sites, but since you say she has a lot to offer, I'll put her on my join list, when I get the money to do so. Thanks.

Just on a side note... we've decided to offer some recession friendly pricing for all of the [URL="http://www.bodaciousx.com"]BODaciousX[/URL] sites including my own.

We've dropped pricing for all sites down to $15 for the month. So now, when you join my site, [URL="http://www.dirtylittlediva.com/"]http://www.dirtylittlediva.com[/URL], you get tons and tons of content for a VERY reasonable price!

Nicole you have always been one of my very best ladies of all.Cum & follow me on tumblr & you will see what I mean.At; http://geterdone2013.tumblr.com and I am Wildman99 on fatforums.Hugs & Kisses.Kenny aka Wildman99:licky::licky::licky:*love*love*love*love*love*love