Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

00.thumb.jpg.7b258bc600967f5740d08054f666e0b8.jpg

Two Fatties Feed Me Fatter

Featuring: Asstronomy & Reenaye Starr

What a sight to behold!  Three sows tightly packed against the headboard of a king size bed.  It’s a wonder that the frame didn’t collapse under our combined weight.  Most people would think that the last thing that anyone of us needed was to gain more weight.  We’re not most people.  Reenaye and Asstronomy decided that although I was undeniably fat that due to the height difference between us that I needed to gain more weight.  If they thought I would object they were sorely mistaken.  No bonds were needed to hold me down.  I eagerly awaited to be fed by the big blubbery babes at my side.  

My piggy pals were shocked by the fervor in which I ate.  A whole cake disappearing within a matter of minutes.  I was proud that I could impress such overfed greedy gluttonous sows with my nearly insatiable hunger.  My greed was awarded with two pudgy hands rubbing my bloated belly.  I knew that with this kind of encouragement I was bound to balloon up.

This file is also available in SD MP4.

00.thumb.jpg.f33a231d596ab2901410617102221d01.jpg

Reenaye Makes Me Cum

Featuring: Reenaye Starr

I couldn't concentrate on work knowing such a big beautiful blubbery babe was laying naked in bed waiting for me.  Her plump lips begging to be kissed.  The thick layer of fat encasing her body ready to be grabbed and jiggled.  Our super-super obese bodies hindering our ability to get close.  The struggle only intensifying our passion. 

My doting lover eager to pleasure my gluttonous pussy.  My sexual appetite as insatiable as my appetite for food.  My adept lover causing wave upon wave of pleasure to wash over me.  Each orgasm making my hunger increase.  As the last orgasm subsided she looked up at me and said we need to order food.

This file is also available in SD MP4.

00.thumb.jpg.f633275659329e6fcbeb12d6b43b6a16.jpg

Public & Private Waddling

I just love showing off my big blubbery behind.  My astonishingly wide ass made up of two gargantuan gloves of pure fat.  The edges of my ass growing ever nearer to the hallway walls with each pound that I gain.  There's no mystery as to why my ass no longer fits into chairs with arms.  I'm just getting too fat for life.  

The way my ass seductively sways back and forth as I waddle is mesmerizing.  So impossibly fat that it jiggles with every move that I make.  Following the curve of my ass downward you'll see a pair of enormous thighs.  My inner thighs touching all the way down to where you should see my knees if they weren't buried in lard.  Leading down to calves thicker than a skinny woman's thighs. I've fattened myself to the point where it's almost shocking that I'm still able to waddle. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, laurier said:

Amazing sexy girls. :)

That they are! 

• Like 1

00.thumb.jpg.196d11114544db57983ae428ccfd7eac.jpg

Belly Drops

I love finding new ways to show off my big blubbery body.  What better way to do that than picking up the layers of pure fat I call my stomach and slamming them down on the table top?  Although my fat is soft and supple it’s also very heavy.  It lands upon the table top with a satisfying smack. My arms laden with heavy hanging fat themselves soon grow tired from lifting such a considerable weight.  Before long I’m panting from exertion.

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.  This file is also available in SD MP4.

• Like 1

00.thumb.jpg.e189ca467012532b47f18c08ee773fab.jpg

Morbid Stuffing: Eating My Health Away

As I've eaten myself into super-super obesity I've watched my health steadily decline. The weight of my ample bosom and substantial stomach restricting my breathing. As someone who is already asthmatic this has become problematic. As such I was put on a preventative inhaler as well as an emergency inhaler. It simply wasn't enough, I needed access to oxygen. You'd think having to use oxygen would deter me from gaining but it hasn't. A greedy gluttonous sow such as myself will be eating till my last breath.

Luckily I have such a doting feeder to take care of me. While she was out shopping she got me a light snack of twenty chicken nuggets, a large order of fries, and a can of soda. I quickly devour the nuggets within a matter of minutes. My feeder is clearly impressed by the voracious nature of my gluttony. Full but not satiated I ask for one of my feeder's homemade fudgy brownies. She eagerly complies, always wanting to pack one more bite into me. Handing me the brownie she begins rubbing my big bloated belly. A good feedee should always be rewarded after all.

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony

00.thumb.jpg.0a63f9bde7675534d498de1162e8025f.jpg

Bianca Worships My Belly

Featuring: Bianca Baker

As a woman we're told that we're supposed to be small and delicate. Yet there's nothing small or delicate about me. There's something innately powerful about being the fattest person in the room. The ability fill up so much more space than what an average human should. To be a presence that commands attention; an insatiable hedonistic goddess. I demand to be worshiped as a goddess should be. 

I can feel her tiny hands upon my ponderous paunch. The way her muscles strain as she tries to lift its bulk. The heat of her tongue upon my stretch marked covered skin. A devote worshiper who's life is dedicated to my pleasure. 

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony