Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Fog

Give Me A Immobile Fantasy

Mine is: I, 900 pound man and my 900 pound wife are both immobile and on our stomachs. Since our huge stomachs hang down to our feet, we have to not lay on top of it and push it to the side. Both of our stomachs are on top of each other. As our feeder comes in with our weight gain shakes, I realize I am not fully immobile. I try to move and I barely do, as to the right is the wall and to the left is my long immobile wife, so if I ever wanted to escape I would somehow have to get past her. I try to move and I get 4 whole weight gain shakes in my mouth. The pain in my stomach from over eating as our feeder shoves 4 dozens of donuts in our mouths. I say "please no more" and she shoves more in my mouth. She finally leaves. I make a small attempt to roll over. I Think I can roll over on my back and be on top of my wife then escape. I roll onto my immobile wife my whole body on her as my stomach is still out to the side as she screams. I finally get to the edge of my bed. my feet on the floor for the first time. I make in attempt to stand up but nothing happens. I do that 3 more times. I do  it the fourth time finally standing up a little. Our feeder comes to our room and she says "you are not going anywhere." Then procees to feed me forever

I've mentioned this a few times on here before, but I've always loved the thought of getting restrained by being sat on by a larger woman. I've had this fetish ever since I was a kid, and have had a few real life experiences along those lines. I'm not exactly the biggest guy at around 5'5 and aprox 140 lbs. One fairly memorable experience happened when I was around 21 I was attending this pool party in my neighborhood. It was really late at night, and things were getting a little wild. There was a woman there who was probably a bit older then me, around 5'8 or 5'9, and perhaps around 270 or 280 lbs, as best I could tell. She was slightly intoxicated and figured, for some reason, it would be a fun idea to humiliate me in front of her friends. So she tackled me to the ground, and got on top, sitting astride my stomach/chest, and holding on to my wrists. She spent the next little while taunting me a little, but mainly chatting and laughing with her female friends. At one point I tried to get free by wiggling/squirming my way out from under her, which prompted her to move further up on my chest and trap my arms under her shins. After that, I knew there was no chance of escape. It was sort of a mixed feeling for me. I was sort of enjoying her position on top of me, as well as the feeling of being dominated and restrained. But it was also quite an intense ordeal being publicly humiliated in that manner,  and not knowing how long she'd stay seated on me was a helpless feeling. I also remember how intimidating she looked, towering over me, and how small I felt, like a worm. She continued to taunt me for a bit, even gave me a few light slaps across the face, but eventually she just started ignoring me. She would drink, smoke and chat with her friends while still sitting on me. Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, she finally got bored and got off me, to my relief. 

I didn't stay at the party for long after that, because I felt a little stunned and uneasy by the experience. I needed time to process what had just happened. But eventually I started to feel more and more turned on, and was craving for it to happen again. From that point onward, I was determined to get back out to those parties as often as I could.