Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Posted (edited)

00.thumb.jpg.6fae8aa8855b98f133123f5a02b5e5e9.jpg

Bedroom Confessional: I Love Being Humiliated

I have a dirty little secret.  Perhaps some of you will already know what I’m about to say.  I feel like my mannerisms and patterns of speech betray me.  You see, I have a humiliation fetish.  I’m not talking about being lightly teased either.  In this clip I’ll talk about how I’d love for you to humiliate me.  What phrases makes this pitifully weak-willed sow’s panties moist.

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.  

Edited by Xutjja
  • Like 2

I also confess that i wd not resist to you in red mmmmmm. :)

• Like 1

00.thumb.jpg.15a1a1eb7e19df691743a2e4ac138dd7.jpg

Your Dick Is Too Small

You had me almost literally eating out of the palm of your hand.  Wet and wanting, I was yours for the taking.  I was mere moments from wrapping my plump lips around your hard throbbing manhood and sucking you dry.  That was until you unzipped your pants and ruined it.  I can’t believe that you’d try to seduce me knowing that is what you’re working with.  That’s not even a chode.  A chode is at least as long as it is thick.  That’s more like a cocktail weenie.  I can’t believe you’d try to seduce me knowing that is all you’re working with!  

This file is also available in SD MP4. 

00.thumb.jpg.4c841d4390c1d05b22380b97f183dec0.jpg

Fattening You Like A Pig

I'm often asked for tips on how to gain weight.  While I could've shared my personal experiences with weight gain I wanted to do something different.  I wanted to look into the science behind the fattening of hogs.  After so many years of hog farming I assumed that there must be a tried and true method.  Surely if my piglets applied the same methodology then they to could fatten themselves like a prized pig.

That's what you want isn't it fat boy?  To fatten yourself like livestock.  To be able to watch yourself getting fatter by the day.  Knowing that each time you indulge you're becoming more like a pig than a man.  Your willpower being eroded as you feed the side of you that yearns to grow fatter.  Watching your body begin to swell with fat.  Yet it's not enough.  It's never enough.  You're just like me fatty, you don't simply want it, you need it.

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.  
This file is also available in SD MP4.

• Like 2

00.thumb.jpg.469e605f13398cdb008c54cbb8ca4c4f.jpg

Supzersized Feedee Gets Fucked

By the time we reached the hotel room my body was begging to be fucked.  As I disrobed it was obvious that my inner thighs were wet with my arousal.  He instructed me to get onto the bed and then lay on my stomach.  I awkwardly heaved my considerable bulk onto the high-rise bed and assumed the position.  He smirked at me as he placed a plate with two donuts down by my face.  He told me that he knew a pig like me couldn't cum without something sweet in her mouth.  I blushed momentarily embarrassed by my own gluttony.  

I felt him rub the tip of his cock slowly down my soaked pussy.  A moan escaped my lips as he thrust himself inside me.  My pussy wasn't the only thing that needed to be filled.  I ripped the donut in half and then took a big greedy bite.  They were dry and stale but I didn't care.  I needed something sweet in my mouth as he pounded my fat cunt.

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.  
This file is also available in SD MP4.

• Like 2

00.thumb.jpg.965012227d40c1e096b30f16327b5842.jpg

Kenna Inspects My Blob Bod

I was laying in bed resting my eyes when Kenna came up to me with the camera.  She told me that she’s going to inspect my whole body from my pudgy toes all the way to my double chin.  I told her to leave my feet alone as I’d been too lazy to lotion them.  She mocks me for getting toenail polish on the sides of my toes.  I tell her that it’s hard to paint one’s toenails with such a big blubbery belly in the way.  She tells me that she’s shocked that I was even able to reach.  As she panned the camera up my body she saw that I hadn’t shaved my pussy.  I knew that she was going to tease me for being such a lazy piggy.  Little did she know that I was going to love every moment of being objectified and inspected. 

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.  

• Like 2

Mmmmmm i wd love to inspect your super sexy body. :)

• Like 1

00.thumb.jpg.75cbd5a3c50eb4a531336aa9ba3df0ab.jpg

Putting You in Chastity Until I Gain

I have an idea for a little game that we can play.  What is it?  Well, I want to put you in chastity.  Don’t look at me like that!  Hear me out before you say no.  I think it would be very hot if I put you in chastity until you’ve helped me gain ten pounds.  That mean no sex for either of until you’ve helped me get even fatter. That’s quite the motivator, isn’t it?  Not that you haven’t done a great job as a feeder but I want to up the stakes.  We’d both want me to gain as fast as possible. To push my body to new limits.  So, what do you say?

• Like 2