Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Christmas is always one of the most fattening times for me. I tend to eat more and always buy even more chocolates too! I laze about all day, especially on Christmas day and just gorge on cakes, crisps, chocolates and have at least 2, if not 3 dinners too!
I just have no control, even less than usual! I really do associate Christmas with gaining lots of weight, everyone tends to get a little bit fatter around this holiday. Knowing that spurs me on to get A LOT fatter ready for the New Year! 
In this video I wore my VERY tight Christmas onesie and stuffed myself on 4 boxes of potato wedges, pizza and cookies. It felt so good to fill my belly up with all that food. I could feel myself becoming very bloated and even though I felt like couldn’t eat another bite, I still could not stop stuffing. As I lay on my bed rubbing my ballooning belly, I felt so turned on while I grabbed another cookie and stuffed it into my mouth. I was moaning in sheer ecstasy as I ate everything. After I had finished, I only wished that I had bought more food! In total I ate over 4000 calories in under 30 minutes! I am such a gluttonous and greedy FAT pig and I love it!!

Bon x

252bonnie_all.jpg

• Like 3