Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
Sign in to follow this  
MaryJane38DD

Jalapeno Cookies

First I have to say, I'm not sure how I haven't seen this section before. I love to cook and I'm actually very good at it. As the Title states above I will giving you my favorite recipe (that never lasts long) for just about any function or those rare occassions you decide to eat them all yourself LoL no judgement here, they really are that good!

True to its name, these do look like beautiful golden brown cookies. But, they are stuffed full of cheesy goodness & would be very reminiscent of what most people call Jalapeno Poppers.

Ingredients:

1 Egg

8oz. Cream cheese

1 cup Parmesan 

Panko Breadcrumbs

1 Jar Pickled "Tame" Jalapeno

Throughly mix softened cream cheese, parmesan & egg in a bowl.

Mince the jalapeno down pretty small ( I use my Bullet Blender & add juice) and add into the cheese mixture. This part is kind of to preference,I tend to use the whole jar though they are not that hot & it makes these cookies more about the flavor. You will have to adjust this step for yourself.

After everything is mixed, spoon ball size amounts into panko bread crumbs & roll around, place on to no stick cookie sheet and bake at 350* for about 10 min or until golden. 

Enjoy!

And don't say I didn't warn you, these things are addicting!

• Like 2