Posted By christianxxx1
1 Comments - 219 Views
Claudia - Sexy School Girl!
Posted By PlumperNation
2 Comments - 159 Views

Live on JustBBWCams.com

Photo
- - - - -

Sitting On His Face, But Not Facesitting. You Feel Me?

9 replies to this topic

#1 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hi FF, long time no post!

So I come to you looking for advice, specifically from my fellow fat ladies. But dudes, if you have something useful to contribute, please feel free to give my clueless fat ass some advice.

Recently I've had some guys want me to sit on their face--not in the way that women on this forum do it (like, full weight sitting), but like perch my goods over their face so they can go down on me. I've never done this before because I was simultaneously worried about hurting my partner and also me falling over, but at this point I'm like "well, why the fuck not?"

But, uh... I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing? I don't want to smother him, and while there is definitely a submissive aspect to it, the main goal here is for me to get head. So, like... do I squat? Or do I just straddle his face and make use of my long thighs to keep me propped up? Do I just sit there and let him go to town, or do I rub his face in it (literally)? I'm guessing on that last one that if he's asking me to sit on his face, he's wanting the latter. Obviously I will ask him some of these questions, but I'd like to avoid going into this completely clueless.

Luckily he's really into fat girls and bellies especially (*unf*), so I'm not worried about trying to be dainty--at least part of this is wanting my big ol' body on top of his. My goal is basically just to not kill him, so that leaves some room for what I can do, haha.

So... please help me figure out how to sit on someone's face so they can eat me out. But without killing them. And without looking like I have no idea what I'm doing.

#2 Real Doc

Real Doc

Built for BBWs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

Tell him to slap your ass if he can’t breathe. Give him some air. Not too much. Slam yourself back down on top of him and watch his dick get even harder.

Rinse lather repeat. Cum.
" 'She's beautiful,' he murmured. 'She's a metre across the hips, easily,' said Julia. 'That is her style of beauty,' said Winston." -George Orwell, 1984

#3 loveitbig

loveitbig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just do it. He'll love it! And you'll figure out right away if it's too much--you'll know for sure.

But I can almost guarantee that there's no way you'll hurt him..

#4 wishihadabbw

wishihadabbw

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,856 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Just squat......and let him pull you in when he's ready. It may not be the first r 2nd time but eventually he won't be able to get of enough of you and will pull you down. Let him lead.

I only hope your life is half as perfect as you pretend it to be on Facebook

#5 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

We met up today and I didn't get to sit on his face, mainly because FUCK ME, I have not had an intense, passionate encounter like that in a very, very long time. He hasn't been with a fat girl in quite a while, and he LOVED me straddling him while we were kissing and kept saying "oh my god, oh fuck yes, I've missed this so much!" while grabbing my body all over. It is SO FUCKING NICE to have someone truly ecstatic to be handling my body, especially one who is turned on by the parts that I'm most insecure about. It's also a major confidence boost when they happen to be a babe. Anyways I got a SOLID FUCKING DICKING, so I'm quite content.

So hopefully I'll sit on that cute face sometime soon. And ride that dick until my knees give out. Either way, I think I have the confidence to finally try it, heh.

#6 Real Doc

Real Doc

Built for BBWs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

So hopefully I'll sit on that cute face sometime soon. And ride that dick until my knees give out. Either way, I think I have the confidence to finally try it, heh.

Confidence is the sexiest thing you can ever wear. Keep it on when you’re naked.
" 'She's beautiful,' he murmured. 'She's a metre across the hips, easily,' said Julia. 'That is her style of beauty,' said Winston." -George Orwell, 1984

#7 Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted A week ago

69!!!

Nothing hotter than a big plump ass on my face.  I get to grab her hips and belly while she grinds her pussy on my face.  Bonus for you if you like to give head too.  Make sure he eats lots of celery.   That is the secret to large loads (if you into that) held by the load warrior himself.

A big, dumb, balding North American ape. With no chin and a short temper.

#8 marioni211

marioni211

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted A week ago

That's some serious overthinking in the original post !!!

#9 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,277 posts

Posted A week ago

That's some serious overthinking in the original post !!!

Clearly you don't know me very well, overthinking is what I do! :p

#10 inflatoboy

inflatoboy

Dangerously Cheesy!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,905 posts

Posted A week ago

I've always preferred using a pillow to prop my head up at an angle so that she, on her knees, could just scoot back onto my face. My arms would be in the crook of her legs, between her thighs and calves. This allows a "hands free" position to finger either pussy or anus. Also allows me to use both hands to make some breathing room, if need be. Hopefully this is helpful. 

Reply to this topic