Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
Sign in to follow this  
loveitbig

Ssbbw In Boston

Any ssbbw want to masturbate together? Safe, fun, and feels good! I love having a really large woman next to me as it is a real turn-on. I have submissive tendencies so I'd likely be willing to do whatever you liked but I thought I'd introduce this as a masturbate only topic! Hopefully looking for a long term arrangement.

So... you're looking perhaps? And even sort of interested? Take a chance and make a move! You need to host, but I'm perfectly safe... I guarantee that you'll want to see more of me.. You can send me a private message.

Looking? Interested? Not ready or not feeling up to it even though it intrigues you? We are the way we are right now, with all our imperfections, and that's ok! I've learned that if we wait till we're ready, we'll never be ready! Obviously, we'll get to know one another a little before we take the first step, but you'll need to make the first move and I hope you will...

I keep seeing the viewing numbers go up but perhaps it is just the way it is that no one actually responds! I'm certainly still interested and I'd be happy to send pictures if you wanted to message me. I'd love nothing more than to have my face pressed up against your thick arms and shoulders, your fat thighs, and your lovely big belly... Age, race, and looks are unimportant, just a willingness and a yearning for some physical closeness... hope to hear from you!