Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Posted (edited)

Latest updates on BBWCLIPS4SALE.COM

Gold Luck of the Irish - #Squirting #milf #BBW #buttplug #masturbation #costume #stpattysday #oddinsertions 

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THIS CLIP

Gold%20Luck-1.gif

Mini Make out Session w/#BBW #MILF & #19yrOld #Babysitter #MakeOut #kissing #girlgirl #bellyworship #bellykissing

Mini%20Make%20out%20promo.gif

Winter Blows the Tutor #student #tutor #blowjob #pov #facial #collegegirl #latina 

Winter%20blows%20the%20Tutor%20Trailer.g

Big Booty Marley XXX Private Strip Event #twerk #assshaking #ebony #booty #bigbutts #babyoil #floorshow #stripper #exoticdancer #fatbooty

Big%20Booty%20Marley%20Floor%20Show.gif

Edited by NawtyPuzzy

Latest updates on BBWCLIPS4SALE.COM

Gold Luck of the Irish - #Squirting #milf #BBW #buttplug #masturbation #costume #stpattysday #oddinsertions

Gold%20Luck-1.gif

Mini Make out Session w/#BBW #MILF & #19yrOld #Babysitter #MakeOut #kissing #girlgirl #bellyworship #bellykissing

Mini%20Make%20out%20promo.gif

Winter Blows the Tutor #student #tutor #blowjob #pov #facial #collegegirl #latina

Winter%20blows%20the%20Tutor%20Trailer.g

Big Booty Marley XXX Private Strip Event #twerk #assshaking #ebony #booty #bigbutts #babyoil #floorshow #stripper #exoticdancer #fatbooty

Big%20Booty%20Marley%20Floor%20Show.gif

Mouthwateringly delicious!😘ðŸ˜ðŸ˜µðŸ˜ðŸ˜µðŸ˜ðŸ‘…ðŸ˜ðŸ˜µðŸ˜ðŸ˜µðŸ˜ðŸ˜˜

St Fatty's Day Weigh In

In honor of St Fatty's Day I got on the scale for the first time in a very long time.  I was surprised to see how I had gained some weight but you have to see just how much I currently weigh in at!  How close am I to 300 lbs?  Also this is bluetooth and measures my BMI among a bunch of other fun facts.  Want to get monthly, weekly or daily updates?  Buy this video now to find out what my magical weight # is.

St%20Pats%20Day%20Weigh%20In%20Mar%20201

BBW Body Comparison with bonus Weigh IN

Bella Bendz & Platinum Puzzy are noticing each other's massive belly's and decide to compare to see who has the bigger of the 2.  Looking like they are pretty similar in size, each claiming to be bigger than the other they bring out the measuring tape to see just who wins!  The chest, belly, under belly, thighs, and calves are all wrapped in measuring tape documenting each body part.  Who IS the biggest BBW?  Bella steps on the scale at the end for a bonus weigh in when she doesn't believe the results.  

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THIS CLIP

Bella%20Body%20Comparison.gif

BBW Boob Bondage

Jezebel Jolie & Platinum Puzzy find out Sienna Hills was a very bad girl and didn't get permission to have sex.  We decide she needs some punishment.  I find a pair of pantyhose laying around and decide it would be the perfect object to use to tie her up.  Her big 34JJ's are getting in the way so I decide to tie those up too!  

CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THIS CLIP

BBW%20Bondage.gif

Body Growth - My New Clothing Sizes don't fit

I knew I had gained weight (see the Weigh In Video Here) so I had my feeder order me some new clothes off of Amazon.  I was super excited to get my white garter and panties and a school girl outfit!  But when they arrived, I realized that maybe there was a problem.  Still hopeful, I try them on and find out that they do NOT fit my new rolls and curves!  But they weren't snug or just a tad bit too small, these were considerably smaller than expected and barely even made it to my thighs!  What a tragedy to have these items that I so dearly wanted and they don't even fit over my hips let along my HUGE belly!  

THIS VIDEO HAS 2 ANGLES IN ONE SCREEN.  

Clothes2Small.gif

Yeah she is coming to visit me in June and we will be shooting more videos and doing cam shows together!