Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ms.Fat Booty

Bigcutie Msfatbooty - Seating Struggle

I love staying in different hotel rooms and sleeping in big comfy beds and relaxing on cozy couches. It’s so important to have a nice place to take a seat when you’re working! Now the hotel in this set is once I’ve been at a few times now. It’s a really great place to shoot and close to my home, and of course has a free breakfast buffet! What’s not to love?

Well, this last stay I realized just how uncomfortable the seating has become for me. It goes without saying that the fatter I get, the less places my big butt will fit, and I definitely learned that with this stay. The video portion of this update shows you how hard it is for me to get up from such a low couch, how I can barely fit in the desk chair, and how high the bed is! But at the end of the day, there’s nothing better than just stripping down to a cute pair of matching lingerie and posing all over the kinda high bed.

I felt so sexy showing off every roll and curve and dimple, knowing that I was just taking up more and more space of this queen sized bed. Pretty soon I’m going to have to upgrade to a bigger bed. This queen sized SSBBW just keeps on getting bigger! 

Wiggles and jiggles,

MsFatBooty

post-34306-0-02042700-1505861043_thumb.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this