• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 liviaflair

liviaflair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 03:00 AM

What kind of places do you find exciting when having sex with a bigger woman? I had sex in the movies it was the best day I ever had.

#2 orlandosub32

orlandosub32

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

Hmmm...how about where ever she wants. Lol.

#3 seepark70

seepark70

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:52 PM

I agree with above, anywhere she likes.

I like the spontaneity and danger factor of public places. Dressing room, movies, in a car, on a car, next to a car, at work, on a balcony, up against a hotel window over looking a city, in a pool, while others are in the next room, on the counter of a McDonalds, I could go on.

But not a beach, sand gets every damn where.

• Raven5342 likes this

#4 gorehound

gorehound

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,725 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:14 AM

In a historic covered bridge and in a field in the rain was the best so far!

#5 Raven5342

Raven5342

Charm Bomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:21 AM

On the roof, backyard, hot tub, in the middle of a park with a cop watching, in front of a lot of people in a black Friday line at Best Buy (in a car w/ fogged up windows, but it was rockin!).. Those would have to be my fave locations so far.
  • gorehound, Black Spiral, LOVES_CURVES and 1 other like this

#6 Black Spiral

Black Spiral

Head RedHead Admirer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,535 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

On the roof, backyard, hot tub, in the middle of a park with a cop watching, in front of a lot of people in a black Friday line at Best Buy (in a car w/ fogged up windows, but it was rockin!).. Those would have to be my fave locations so far.

I'd try all of those with you!!👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅😍
  • Raven5342 likes this
When you look outside, into the dark, into the Garden...
You realise that this little box isn't all there is...

#7 Raven5342

Raven5342

Charm Bomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

As I've gotten older, it's gotten to be less about the location and more about the man and the passion he brings. That makes any location enticing. But the thrill of a public place does add something to it. ;)
  • Black Spiral and seepark70 like this

#8 seepark70

seepark70

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:32 AM

As I've gotten older, it's gotten to be less about the location and more about the man and the passion he brings. That makes any location enticing. But the thrill of a public place does add something to it. ;)

I have to run by Best Buy later, so I will swing by and pick you up first.
  • Raven5342 likes this

#9 Raven5342

Raven5342

Charm Bomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:15 AM

You're late.
  • seepark70 likes this

#10 Mr.Pants

Mr.Pants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:55 AM

Not really public but I'd like to try and have sex in front of some friends in secret. One time in December I had some friends over watching one of the Hobbit movies. We were all spread out in my living room covered up with blankets while watching the movie. My GF at the time was sharing this really big thick blanket with me while we were on the floor leaning up against the sofa.

She was sorta sitting between my legs with her body laying up against mine like I was a chair lol

Anyway, I remember thinking to myself what would she do if I started rubbing her clit. We had a thick blanket over us and it was dark in the room. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, there were a few times she was about to moan but played it off as cough. Ever since then it's been a huge fantasy of mine in terms of having sex in public. 

Aside from that I'd like to try it at a hotel since one time we stayed at a Hilton and went exploring. It was a comic convention so there were parties going on pretty much on every floor. The higher floors however were pretty quiet and plenty of spots to get have some risky fun. They had a lounge area looking out towards the city with these small lamps that had a soft light. So I'd imagine at night you could barely see through the window. 

#11 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:19 AM

My patio faces a church, and I really want someone to fuck me on it. I'd ask the guy I'm going to be banging soon, but he's a solid 8" shorter than I am, so I don't know how well that'd work standing up

• Mr.Pants likes this

#12 Mr.Pants

Mr.Pants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:34 AM

My patio faces a church, and I really want someone to fuck me on it. I'd ask the guy I'm going to be banging soon, but he's a solid 8" shorter than I am, so I don't know how well that'd work standing up

Would you do it during the evening when the sun is setting so you'd be barely visible? 

#13 NurseVicki2017

NurseVicki2017

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 04:05 AM

I love outdoor sexy teasing and playing but somehow not had to many bf or husbands who were into that well maybe so since I am single again!

• laurier likes this