0 Comments - 87 Views
Big Booty Andrea Luna
Posted By booty_artist
1 Comments - 81 Views
Pudgy In Pink
Posted By BigCutieBoBerry
2 Comments - 133 Views

Photo

What Is Your Favorite Thing To Be Done To You During Sex?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Zero2point0

Zero2point0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:54 AM

Hey everybody i was wondering what everyone favorite sex act is , mine would definitely be giving or receiving oral sex, there's nothing like receiving a good blowjob or pleasing a woman between her legs with my mouth.

#2 Jondoe909

Jondoe909

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

Oral both giving and receiving and rimming

#3 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 06:29 AM

Being squashed or faceseated or even better trampled and in general feel her weight particularly if she is 2 or 3 times my weight. Plus running a menstruation sanctuary where a lady can spend her time of the month while she does not care about any menstrual accidents (like going to bed with no menstrual products and making a mess and not care about it) and provide her with tampons for the time she spends away from home while I am earning my red wings. 

Ah and offer some lift and carry - like carrying a menstruating SSBBW  while staggering to bed, removing her overflowing tampon and having her facesitting me on her heaviest day.

#4 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:44 AM

Being squashed or faceseated or even better trampled and in general feel her weight particularly if she is 2 or 3 times my weight. Plus running a menstruation sanctuary where a lady can spend her time of the month while she does not care about any menstrual accidents (like going to bed with no menstrual products and making a mess and not care about it) and provide her with tampons for the time she spends away from home while I am earning my red wings. 

Ah and offer some lift and carry - like carrying a menstruating SSBBW  while staggering to bed, removing her overflowing tampon and having her facesitting me on her heaviest day.

As someone who's been menstruating for almost 15 years and talks to other women about this, I can tell you that I don't know a single woman who would willingly go without menstrual products. It's an incredibly uncomfortable experience and while it may be your jerk off material, it's not fun for us. Like, cannot stress enough, this is not a pleasant experience that women will be lining up to have.

As to the OP, nothing beats good head. But I'm also a big fan of having my partner slap, squeeze, bite, and otherwise be rough with my boobs.

#5 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:23 PM

As someone who's been menstruating for almost 15 years and talks to other women about this, I can tell you that I don't know a single woman who would willingly go without menstrual products. It's an incredibly uncomfortable experience and while it may be your jerk off material, it's not fun for us. Like, cannot stress enough, this is not a pleasant experience that women will be lining up to have.

As to the OP, nothing beats good head. But I'm also a big fan of having my partner slap, squeeze, bite, and otherwise be rough with my boobs.

A trend that appears every now and then is free bleeding. And although I agree is highly stressful and impractical for every moment of the day, there are times in can be ok I guess. For instance, I understand most ladies are concerned about leak incidents during their heavy days. Why not tell her don't worry about them - if the sheets get soiled we will change them in the morning. Plus those ladies that had normal intercourse with me while on their period did not seem to rush it out of fear of soiling the bed. Having said that, I see your point.

#6 big_brunette

big_brunette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:35 AM

It is not really about fear of accidents/leaking on the sheets. It is not comfortable. It's sticky, itchy, and feels weird. Plus, it dries and it also begins to smell fairly quickly if not cleaned up right away. It's PHYSICALLY uncomfortable. 

• Anthropos likes this

#7 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:35 PM

b_b, thanks for the explanation much easier to understand.

#8 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:39 AM

Yeah, big_brunette got at what I was going for--sitting in it is super uncomfortable. And sticky. And god help you if you didn't trim your pubes before bleeding, because when period blood dries on them it's painful to get out.

#9 Black Spiral

Black Spiral

Head RedHead Admirer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,300 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:15 AM

I do enjoy going down on a lady. I love looking up and seeing what my ministrations are doing to her. 👅😜😘
When you look outside, into the dark, into the Garden...
You realise that this little box isn't all there is...

#10 sisslutscott

sisslutscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:10 PM

I enjoy going down on a woman and pleasing her with my tongue... exploring her pussy. I always enjoy a good titty fuck when allowed.

#11 Regnar

Regnar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:27 AM

reverse cowgirl..!!

Bacon is the Answer.

#12 Wicked~BabiDoll

Wicked~BabiDoll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 03:28 PM

Kissing..............

• Black Spiral likes this

Be Who You Are. Say What You Feel. It's Not Being Rude, It's Being Real!!

#13 LovinBig

LovinBig

BBW lovin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

Done on me, a good BJ while getting my ass fingered.

Doing to her, whatever gets her off the best. My fav is her squatting on my dick, with all over her weight coming down on me, driving my dick in as deep as possible.

Looking up from down below.

#14 liviaflair

liviaflair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:05 AM

I love to have my nipples pinched and I love to get anal. However I love my pussy played with as I'm getting anal .
  • LovinBig likes this

#15 liviaflair

liviaflair

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 04:08 AM

My pussy is so wet during my period that I get excited and have to rub it till I'm satisfied.
  • LovinBig likes this