Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
666er

Issues With Your Partner Size

As an introduction try to see it as a positive issue rather than an obstacle.

Some years back I was about to go to bed with a largish partner and for some reason it just dawned on me her size - not particularly large in the mid 200's pounds but I was concerned if my single be (then) would be capable to hold our weight. In the end it worked out and we even managed to sleep decently - it was a summer night and there was no a/c in the room.

Another time another lady laid on top of me and for an instance I could not breath. Initially it was uncomfortable but hot. 

So have you ever had an instance where you were concerned about your partner's size and how it turned out?

One time, but only because I weighed 275 at the time and he weighed 325 and we were doing it on a shitty futon. I later found out that futon's weight threshold out of pure curiosity: my fat ass running and doing a cannon ball onto it WILL in fact bend the metal, but that damn thing is still holding steady.

One time, but only because I weighed 275 at the time and he weighed 325 and we were doing it on a shitty futon. I later found out that futon's weight threshold out of pure curiosity: my fat ass running and doing a cannon ball onto it WILL in fact bend the metal, but that damn thing is still holding steady.

Let me get the name brand of that futon! ;)

As long as I'm bigger than my man, I have no concerns about my partner's size.

Do you mean taller, heavier, both?

Let me get the name brand of that futon! ;)

It's actually an IKEA piece! I don't know the exact name, but it's just their general metal futon frame with wooden slats to hold the mattress on.

I'm very large and all my partners are too, and I'm pretty modest in terms of endowment. For the most part it doesn't actually cause any problems at all, but with one of my partners the way we're both built does make penetration a little challenging in some positions (we could get basic penetration happening, but it was shallow enough that things would slip out frustratingly often, etc.). For a while we tried extenders and such to try to make those positions work, but we found out that they were more trouble than they were worth for the most part. Instead we just discovered over time which alternate positions worked better for our bodies. It's not really an issue anymore.

ACTUALLY I do have one problem that keeps popping up depending on my partner's size: when I'm on top, I can't get a good angle for penetration because my legs (especially my upper legs) are so goddamn long and getting them spread wide enough to get my vag on the dick can be a big problem with smaller guys. Then I can't really bounce up and down very well because I don't have solid footing (legs are too far apart), and my knees aren't strong enough for prolonged squatting and thrusting. I put pillows under their butt typically but it tends to not help all that much. That's one area where bigger guys are a huge plus--my friggin' legs have more support so I don't have to do the splits to ride on top.

That one is totally on my weird anatomy, though. Having long legs can be awkward sometimes! (Also realizing a ton of my dresses show my butt when I bend over)

Before I had health problems and gained weight, I never had any problems with any size lady I was with. My ex was 375lbs, 5'11" tall. We even 69 with her on top. I am 5'8" and was 140lbs. I'm 220lbs now but I carry it well. Since I've gained weight, I've lost some dick length due to a fat pad that's built up around the base of my dick. I'm working on that and losing weight.

I did have one embarrassing incident involving a co-worker. We ran a cleanup crew at a large company global headquarters. One night, we just happened to be in the right place at the right time and in the right mood. We were both highly attracted to each other. We started going at it like crazy. She had a really huge bubble but. I just couldn't get in her good. She ended up riding me while I was sitting in one of those steel folding chairs.

I have always been full size all over and I didnt think a skinny man could handle my size however I have been proven wrong a few times where some men have picked me up and tossed me like a doll. You know when you about to ride a dude and you are not sure if he can take it? I told one dude that I'm scared I will hurt you and he told me, " I'm here to taste every inch of you and nothing you could do will hurt me, now hop on." So now I dont think about it, if the guy comes for me then he must already be confident in what he wants to do with me and knows how to handle me.