Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
OpheliaMae

Bbw Panties

Have any guys ever bought/fantasised about sniffing/coming into a BBW's worn panties?

I'd love to hear experiences from a buyers point of view!

I have sniffed and been forced to cum into panties after I wrapped them around my cock to masturbate with. I think it is hot! Especially when told to do so!

I have a similar issue. I like to ask my lovers to donate me the bra they are wearing.

Have any guys ever bought/fantasised about sniffing/coming into a BBW's worn panties?

I have a massive panty fetish, so much so that I was ordering worn panties and was spending £100s weekly. Getting them sent to my office. I had to stop as my boss opened up one package and discovered what I was getting weekly. He banned me for getting packages sent to work :(

I used to buy from several women around the world. Some would masturbate in them, insert them, pee in them and send them vac packed to keep them fresh.

I do miss them but both my wife and mother-in-law leave theirs around that I often indulge in. I dont wear them, I smell them as I stroke, or I lick and suck the juices from them if they are fresh.

I absolutely love getting used panties. I used to buy a lot. Now I just wait til I visit my sister in law and sniff/taste hers and make sure to cum in them. Such a hot feeling.

I've never bought panties from a lady. Never had to.

I had this friend that was a good bit younger than me (not under age) and we had a panty thing going on. It started off by her leaving a pair of panties on my pillow that she'd recently came in. She did this a couple times before she left for the day. I decided to be daring and fill the crotch of her pillow panties with cum and lay them on her pillow. When I came in later that evening, she was home and flashed me the cum filled panties. For a couple months, we went round and round with this. I even filled a few pairs and put them back in her panty drawer in her dresser. She moved back home and that ended our fun.

I have had a couple of guys willing to pay $150 for my panties. I wouldn't mind giving them up at that price because finding cute panties to fit this ass is a challenge...

Interesting I never would of thought panties could be a turn on however I can see how a guy would get so excited by the thought of an ass In a warm pair of panties which my pussy is pressed against daily. I might have to donate my panties, I'm turned on by the thought a guy would cum by just having my panties.

A friend of mind would send me a pair of her dirty and clean ones and I would fill up her clean ones with my cum while smelling her dirty ones, I love smelling her pussy and ass.