Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Sponsors picposts

Brand New Bbw Danni Loves Stroking Cock
Posted By christianxxx1
1 Comments - 87 Views
Visit website
Bigcuties Bonanza--New Guest Model Zelda!
Posted By TheBigCuties
2 Comments - 148 Views
Visit website
New Ssbbw Model Native Pear From Mercedesbbw.com
Posted By Mercedesbbw
7 Comments - 6736 Views
Visit website

Live on JustBBWCams.com

Gallery photos

8 most viewed gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Photo
- - - - -

Bbw Panties

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OpheliaMae

OpheliaMae

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

Have any guys ever bought/fantasised about sniffing/coming into a BBW's worn panties?

I'd love to hear experiences from a buyers point of view!
  • Black Spiral and mrpo84 like this
Follow me on twitter for info on kik sessions an panties! Xox
Take a look at ♡ BBW Ophelia ♡ (@OpheliaMaeFox): https://twitter.com/OpheliaMaeFox?s=09

#2 sisslutscott

sisslutscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:18 PM

I have sniffed and been forced to cum into panties after I wrapped them around my cock to masturbate with. I think it is hot! Especially when told to do so!

#3 Emtfrfighter

Emtfrfighter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:25 PM

I have a huge panty fetish and bbw fetish. I love to sniff my friends mom panties which is a bbw and often cum in them mmmm

#4 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

I have a similar issue. I like to ask my lovers to donate me the bra they are wearing.

#5 mrpo84

mrpo84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

Have any guys ever bought/fantasised about sniffing/coming into a BBW's worn panties?

I have a massive panty fetish, so much so that I was ordering worn panties and was spending £100s weekly. Getting them sent to my office. I had to stop as my boss opened up one package and discovered what I was getting weekly. He banned me for getting packages sent to work :(

I used to buy from several women around the world. Some would masturbate in them, insert them, pee in them and send them vac packed to keep them fresh.

I do miss them but both my wife and mother-in-law leave theirs around that I often indulge in. I dont wear them, I smell them as I stroke, or I lick and suck the juices from them if they are fresh.

#6 Pervertednation

Pervertednation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 4 weeks ago

I absolutely love getting used panties. I used to buy a lot. Now I just wait til I visit my sister in law and sniff/taste hers and make sure to cum in them. Such a hot feeling.

#7 LovinBig

LovinBig

BBW lovin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've never bought panties from a lady. Never had to.

I had this friend that was a good bit younger than me (not under age) and we had a panty thing going on. It started off by her leaving a pair of panties on my pillow that she'd recently came in. She did this a couple times before she left for the day. I decided to be daring and fill the crotch of her pillow panties with cum and lay them on her pillow. When I came in later that evening, she was home and flashed me the cum filled panties. For a couple months, we went round and round with this. I even filled a few pairs and put them back in her panty drawer in her dresser. She moved back home and that ended our fun.

Looking up from down below.

#8 CuriousEM

CuriousEM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

I have had a couple of guys willing to pay $150 for my panties. I wouldn't mind giving them up at that price because finding cute panties to fit this ass is a challenge...
  • flyer05, Real Doc and Black Spiral like this

Money is so vulgar! I prefer gifts like any other goddess

https://amzn.com/w/91DUSFSB6GSN