Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Fat chick Platinum Puzzy

Fat Chick Platinum Puzzy is changing into her bathing suit and is going to play in the hot tub. She is showing off her tits and shaking her ass.

Category: BBW
Related Categories: HOT TUB, OUTDOORS, BBW - SSBBW, FLASHING, FAT

generated_19925595.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77069/19925595/Fat+chick+Platinum+Puzzy+is+changing+into+her+bathing+suit+and+is+going+to+play+in+the+hot+tub.+She+is+showing+off+her+tits+and+shaking+her+ass.

• Like 2

busty temptress is impossible to resist

Natalia Springs is a busty BBW temptress that is irresistible. She shoves her massive boobs in his face and he is down on his knees in an instant. He fucks her sweet pussy all over the room and finally when he can't take it anymore, he sprays it all over her face.

nataliasprings25.JPG

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/65419/20541285/busty+temptress+is+impossible+to+resist

• Like 2

Sucking Cock Like A Good Whore

I suck on my dildo, wishing it was a real cock, taking it so deep into my throat. Watch me moan in pleasure from having my mouth completely filled with dick. I pretend to swallow your load and thank you for it. I love thinking about you jerking off to the fantasy of how soft, velvety, and warm my mouth feels on your rock hard cock.

generated_20543097.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/134679/20543097/Sucking+Cock+Like+A+Good+Whore

• Like 2

BBW versus Vinyl: Undress and Belly Play

Getting into this skin tight vinyl bodysuit was hard, but getting out is just as much of a struggle. My big soft curves can't wait to be free and jiggle again, so after I peel this bodysuit off my skin i jiggle, shake and bounce my breasts, belly and booty.

bbw-vinyl-undress-struggle-gif.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66175/20541229/BBW+versus+Vinyl%3A+Undress+and+Belly+Play+(MP4+Version)

• Like 2

November weigh in/Extreme actions

This woman can't stop getting fatter and is time to go on the scale again, not before showing you the goodies, squeezing and touching all the fat. And not before telling you at what extreme actions my family turned to in order to make me lose weight. I sure didn't expect that!! I'm also talking about other people's reactions too. Enjoy!

1noiweighin.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/104994/20545183/November+weigh+in%2FExtreme+actions.

• Like 2

Hot Poolside Fucking with Chris Styles

As I lay out by my pool applying tanning oil, Chris Styles joins me and helps me apply the oil. His soft hands feel so good caressing my plump body! I moan as he strips me out of my bikini, applying the oil all over my soft curves. But it isn't until he starts eating my fat pussy that the moaning really starts. His mouth feels so fucking good as I spread my legs in the air...

SSCC_OutdoorFuck.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31090/20524711/Hot+Poolside+Fucking+with+Chris+Styles+-+720+WMV

• Like 2

Sparkly Romper Glass Dildo & Hitachi

I start out by showing you my sexy body in my sparkly romper. I run my hands all along my body and squeeze my tits. I bend over and give you an amazing view of my ass in the outfit. Then, I pull my top down and squeeze my huge tits through my bra and then pull them out for you...

ardenjadehitachiropergif.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/107246/20545469/Sparkly+Romper+Glass+Dildo+%26+Hitachi

• Like 2

BBW Pantyhose Destruction

Watch me struggle into an extra tight, thick pair of nylons before slowly destroying them, slowly revealing my plump body. Soft flesh spills out as I slice, rip, and tear at my panties, accentuating my chubby thighs and big round belly. After completely removing the remnants of stockings I play with my tummy, showing you just how round I've gotten!

pantyhosedestruction.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/113316/20545783/BBW+Pantyhose+Destruction

• Like 2

Barefoot Candid Behind the scenes 1080hd - 8.5 minutes BUY IT HERE: https://clips4sale.com/92139/sparks-92139/cid0ab1cc4f07db24860587aadfa8

Ever wonder what I do in between filming clips? Now you get see thanks to my cam not stopping the recording after I just got done filming the bald pussy worship squirting joi clip! LOL

I really thought I clicked the button to stop the cam after I got done with that clip, but here we are. Win for you! Watch this voyeur candid clip of me playing on phone, talking to a friend, smoking, and relaxing my big meaty bbw bare feet (semi dirty soles). Obviously ignoring you because I don't even realize you are there. Toe pointing, and wrinkled soles. Just how you like it

(red nails) https://clips4sale.com/92139/sparks-92139/cid0ab1cc4f07db24860587aadfa8

Snapshot_968.png

• Like 2

Lucky Socks (nylon sweaty)

1080hd - 6 minutes -

BUY IT HERE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/129699/20570799/Lucky+Socks+(nylon+sweaty)#cide6203b70075824d32e7045c195

Attitude: Nice mixed with Bitchy. I ruin your masturbation and end up not letting you cum

Back story: You are my ex and you've come over to ask details about the job interview I set up for you. I made sure to set up a good second job for you so you can keep spoiling me with gifts even though we are separated. Anyway, you are late as usual to come over and you are supposed to pay me back the $50 I lent you yesterday...

Action / Dialogue:

"hey...well come in.. do you have my fucking money?... What do you mean 'what money'?... You still owe me $50, and on top of that I set up the job interview for you so you better not be fucking late to that... I have stuff to do too. I can't believe you! late as always!"
I sit down and tell you to sit

"You really don't have my $50? That's unusual... because... well today I'm wearing my lucky socks. You remember those? It's been a year since you have seen them?... wow... So is your new girl into sweaty nylons? No? You can't find anybody that's into that fetish? Wow...."
"Looks like you are running late to that interview that I set up which is fucking pathetic, you need that second job. SO, I'll let you cum on my lucky socks if you promise to give me that $50 fucking dollars. TODAY"
I slide off my Clarks Mules Clogs and show off my lucky nylon sweaty socks

"Take off your pants... you better go to that interview today, and you better get that second job! Start stroking..."

I continue teasing you with these wide feet and ask how long it's been since you got this nylon foot pussy. 

"Keep stroking"

I tease more and moan softly. HURRY UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE, KEEP STROKING... I moan softly again and tease you with my sweaty nylon socks....mmmm

"TIMES UP! NOPE!! YOU TAKE THESE WITH YOU AND CUM ON THEM, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOUR LUCK WITH YOU"
I shed them off and put them in front of your face waving the fragrant nylon socks in front of you.
"Zip up your pants and put these in your pocket".... "Oh see you found the $50!!! What did I tell you!? They are lucky!!!

Put the money on the table and get the fuck out! I'm done with you!

SEE IT HERE!

Snapshot_1102.png

Snapshot_1101.png

• Like 2

ssBBW Belly DOMME with insults - NoNutNovember RUINED 

1080hd - 8 Minutes

BUY IT SEE IT HERE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/131627/sparks-131627#cidce12de2bb509184821661ec4d2

Attitude: Mean, Dominating, yet horny. I plan on ruining your NoNutNovember pledge while I fuck my belly button. Insults, cum command (at the 6:55 mark you shall cum) & spitting in your mouth too... oh and forcing you to lick my pumps heels and also making you clean out my belly button before ANDafter you cum in it

Dialogue / Action:

I'm sitting in my chair with black patent heels propped up. "Hello my virtual slave... MISS ME? awwwww... well.... last time I told you to email me and you didn't... Today I'm going to teach you a lesson. You do what I fucking say... Or are you too stupid to follow rules? hmmm? Let's find out! come here.. LICK.. lick that dirty heel now! you are PATHETIC. lick!" I shove my high heel in your face

I light up a cigarette and smoke

"look at the precum starting to fill up your glands down there... you want my belly so bad, that's all you ever ask for. Please please let my have your belly button, it's the only thing I deserve'... Well you are right about that! THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING HOLE YOU WILL EVER GET! There is no way you are getting through NoNutNovember.. you are going to give me that nut TODAY!"
I tell you to lick as I pour almond oil on my belly. LICK. You are going to give me that cum tribute today. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL"

You are so pathetic, the only hole you'll ever get is this one, I dont know why you don't understand that.... I continue fingering my belly button and commanding you to keep stroking while you lick my belly button until I cum. I TELL YOU TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN I SPIT IN IT.... DOESN'T THAT TASTE SO YUMMY? SAY THANK YOU MISS BRANDI! You look so thirsty! open up! I spit in your mouth and then tell you to swallow.

Then I put a dildo in my belly button and tell you this is where your dick will go. Keep stroking, you are about to cum. stroke that fucking dick. I continue fucking my belly with the toy and spit on you again. I cum and then tell you to cum (CUM AT THE 6:55 MARK!!!!!)

afterwards I tell you to clean it up as I swirl my finger around my belly button... Good boy

PS: The more requests and contacts I get for a category means more clips are made in said category. Don't be scared to write me. 

Snapshot_1080.png

Snapshot_1083.png

Snapshot_1089.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Miss Brandi Sparxxx said:

ssBBW Belly DOMME with insults - NoNutNovember RUINED 

1080hd - 8 Minutes

BUY IT SEE IT HERE: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/131627/sparks-131627#cidce12de2bb509184821661ec4d2

Attitude: Mean, Dominating, yet horny. I plan on ruining your NoNutNovember pledge while I fuck my belly button. Insults, cum command (at the 6:55 mark you shall cum) & spitting in your mouth too... oh and forcing you to lick my pumps heels and also making you clean out my belly button before ANDafter you cum in it

Dialogue / Action:

I'm sitting in my chair with black patent heels propped up. "Hello my virtual slave... MISS ME? awwwww... well.... last time I told you to email me and you didn't... Today I'm going to teach you a lesson. You do what I fucking say... Or are you too stupid to follow rules? hmmm? Let's find out! come here.. LICK.. lick that dirty heel now! you are PATHETIC. lick!" I shove my high heel in your face

I light up a cigarette and smoke

"look at the precum starting to fill up your glands down there... you want my belly so bad, that's all you ever ask for. Please please let my have your belly button, it's the only thing I deserve'... Well you are right about that! THIS IS THE ONLY FUCKING HOLE YOU WILL EVER GET! There is no way you are getting through NoNutNovember.. you are going to give me that nut TODAY!"
I tell you to lick as I pour almond oil on my belly. LICK. You are going to give me that cum tribute today. PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL"

You are so pathetic, the only hole you'll ever get is this one, I dont know why you don't understand that.... I continue fingering my belly button and commanding you to keep stroking while you lick my belly button until I cum. I TELL YOU TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND THEN I SPIT IN IT.... DOESN'T THAT TASTE SO YUMMY? SAY THANK YOU MISS BRANDI! You look so thirsty! open up! I spit in your mouth and then tell you to swallow.

Then I put a dildo in my belly button and tell you this is where your dick will go. Keep stroking, you are about to cum. stroke that fucking dick. I continue fucking my belly with the toy and spit on you again. I cum and then tell you to cum (CUM AT THE 6:55 MARK!!!!!)

afterwards I tell you to clean it up as I swirl my finger around my belly button... Good boy

PS: The more requests and contacts I get for a category means more clips are made in said category. Don't be scared to write me. 

Snapshot_1080.png

Snapshot_1083.png

Snapshot_1089.png

I'd love to get my tongue in your belly button.

• Like 1