Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

HOT BBW Measure & Weigh-In Mistress Brandi 1080HD

For today's Math Lesson, we have my September weigh in & measurements. (hint, i'm more heavier than what I have listed on my store front page)
After showing you how much I weigh, I measure the following:
From Shoulder to Shoulder
Chest / Breasts
Upper Stomach, Lower Stomach, Biceps, Calves, Pussy Mound width <--never measured it before and i'm shocked at how wide it is! When I'm done I tell you to lick and worship as I tease you.

BUY IT SEE IT HERE!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Miss Brandi Sparxxx said:

HOT BBW Measure & Weigh-In Mistress Brandi 1080HD

For today's Math Lesson, we have my September weigh in & measurements. (hint, i'm more heavier than what I have listed on my store front page)
After showing you how much I weigh, I measure the following:
From Shoulder to Shoulder
Chest / Breasts
Upper Stomach, Lower Stomach, Biceps, Calves, Pussy Mound width <--never measured it before and i'm shocked at how wide it is! When I'm done I tell you to lick and worship as I tease you.

BUY IT SEE IT HERE!

Mistress Branfi, I'd love to get my tongue in your bellybutton! :licky:

• Like 1

Athena's Pussy Power

Athena continues her exhibit with a more selfish pursuit. She strokes her wet starving pussy delicately at first, slowly building the tension inside her until she shudders and moans. Her nipples sprout to life as her vagina blossoms, eagerly accommodating in anticipation of a thick stiff cock that threatens to tantalize her...

athenapussygif.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/108534/20262211/Athena's+Pussy+Power

• Like 2

Heaviest Ever Weigh-In

It's only been a few weeks since my last weigh in and I just can't stop gaining! I talk about my recent vacation, my troubles on the airplane with being so fat, theme park ride embarassing moments, all of the fatty foods I pigged out on recently and then I weigh in to show you how much I've gained since - you'll really like this one.

SeptemberWeighIn2018_GIF.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/58445/20264781/Heaviest+Ever+Weigh-In+(Airplane%2C+Theme+Park+embarrassments!)+September+2018+-+1080p

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Miss Brandi Sparxxx said:

put your dick in there after you tounge fuck it too!

Balls deep! <3

LOOK UP - BELLY FUCK - WORSHIP SSBBW

LOOK UP - BELLY FUCK - WORSHIP SSBBW  BUY IT SEE IT HERE!!!!

outfit: black bra, black silk skirt (same outfit as the september weigh in and measuring clip)
views: 1080HD good quality looking up at Miss Brandi Sparxxx
You (cam) are on your knees which is the preferred position Miss Brandi enjoys putting you in. Look up at my big fat powerful body and worship. I pour almond oil on my big belly and tell you to first lick it off!LICK. Worship... yah good boy
"Put your tongue in there" as I slide a finger half way into my belly button. "That's the ONLY hole you will ever get. Get in there!" I continue frantically fingering my belly button pretending it's your tounge going in and out thrusting and pleasing me. Watch my big belly bounce, jiggle, and plop. The stretch mark ridden fat of the belly waves and ripples with each thrust. "Get in there deep!" I continue pleasing myself and moaning until I cum from the belly button fingering.
I rub my belly and tease you more showing you just how big it really is with glimpses of my huge FUPA (pussy mound) along with glimpses of my adorable thigh fat rolls. I also plop my belly in front of your face. "There's so much there for you to clean and worship every day. Got it? Say Yes Miss Brandi... Say it!" I fuck my belly a little more and then tease you some more.

BUY IT SEE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Actual Dick Rating of a Perfect Dick

This is an actual dick rating I did for someone. There are no names used. His cock was near perfect and I talk about how wet it makes my pussy and how I have to cum to his photos when I am finished cause I am soaked! bbw, dick rating, rating, cock rating, big tits.

ardenjadegifdick.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/107246/20277699/Actual+Dick+Rating+of+a+Perfect+Dick

• Like 2

Turned On By My Plump Body

My fat, curvy body is your ideal body to worship. You know and accept me as your fantasy, your Goddess. I want you to worship me. I want you to stroke your cock at the sight of me, I want you to get hard upon hearing my voice. I love driving you crazy with my luscious curves. Lay back and stroke yourself away for me, at my command.

SS_HotForPlumper.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/31090/20235199/Turned+On+By+My+Plump+Body+-+1080+MP4

• Like 2

Our Date (Feeder Fantasy)

I know we have our date coming up this weekend. I can't wait! But I found out about your feeder fetish from a mutual friend. I'm into that too, and I want to tell you how I want our date to go. From dressing me up slutty and taking me to the buffet, feeding me in public...

OurDate_GIF.gif

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/58445/20281841/Our+Date+(Feeder+Fantasy)+-+1080p

• Like 2