Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Latest pic posts

Big Cutie Holly Is Bursting Out
Posted By BigCutieHolly
3 Comments - 47 Views
Bigcutie Mizzpuss - Pizza Party For One!
Posted By BC MizzPuss
3 Comments - 128 Views
Bigcutie Chloe Totally Too Tight!
Posted By BigCutie Chloe
4 Comments - 118 Views
Bigcutie Cherries-Bulging In Bodysuits
Posted By BCCherries
2 Comments - 119 Views
Supersize Silhouette--Bc Ash
Posted By BigCutieAsh
2 Comments - 117 Views

Gallery photos

8 most commented on gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Live on JustBBWCams.com

Photo

Your Fetishes?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 BigBeautifulBoy

BigBeautifulBoy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 926 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

I was just wondering what kind of fetishes everyone has. 

JustBBWCams.com  - Our best BBW's on camera

Become a performer!

milos[at]justbbwcams.com
Twitter: @MrBBWboy

#2 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:15 PM

I am not sure what your definition of fetish include but for me:

weight gain

SSBBW outgrowing their spaces (chairs, beds, vehicles...) outgrowing clothes

sleeping with a SSBBW on a single bed

lift and carry the lighter person carries the heavier one and the larger the difference the better.

sex on period

free flowing

helping the lady use her menstrual supplies

Take your pick

#3 BigBeautifulBoy

BigBeautifulBoy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 926 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:54 PM

I am not sure what your definition of fetish include but for me:

weight gain

SSBBW outgrowing their spaces (chairs, beds, vehicles...) outgrowing clothes

sleeping with a SSBBW on a single bed

lift and carry the lighter person carries the heavier one and the larger the difference the better.

sex on period

free flowing

helping the lady use her menstrual supplies

Take your pick

It's quiet interesting :) 

JustBBWCams.com  - Our best BBW's on camera

Become a performer!

milos[at]justbbwcams.com
Twitter: @MrBBWboy

#4 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 05:48 AM

And in the last few weeks I am thinking more about having a mensturating woman on my bed rather a SSBBW although such a lady with a heavy (pun intended) flow and frequent product changes would be a magnificent situation.

#5 big_brunette

big_brunette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:35 AM

And in the last few weeks I am thinking more about having a mensturating woman on my bed rather a SSBBW although such a lady with a heavy (pun intended) flow and frequent product changes would be a magnificent situation.

Why? What would you enjoy about that situation? 

#6 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:52 PM

Why? What would you enjoy about that situation? 

I am not sure I understand your question: I like SSBBW and I enjoy when my girlfriend is menstruating (both because I think is a normal function of the female body and I try to be as supportive to her as possible- and because I have a relevant fetish).

If I don't answer your question feel free to answer again in a different way.

#7 big_brunette

big_brunette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:57 PM

What part of changing a woman's feminine hygiene products while she is heavily menstruating is a turn-on for you?

Why do you enjoy it? Is it a sexual turn-on for you?

• bmanp likes this

#8 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:21 PM

b_b,

I am not sure the exact reason about this preference. Maybe it has to do with some ads about menstrual protection products showing women at their best when they use this product. Maybe because menstruation is something fairly private and something a woman will discuss it only with people close to her. Maybe because I know these days they are more sensitive and they need more support from their lovers and I like to protect it. Maybe because I love to have her menses on my dick or remove and re-insert her tampon. Kindly note her I find it even hotter when she is so large she can't change her tampons. 

So it is something between a sexual turn-on and a way to gain intimacy with her.

#9 big_brunette

big_brunette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 11:20 PM

At least you're honest.

Heavy periods are generally pretty painful as well as a huge pain in the ass for women, so the thought of someone getting off sexually on that disturbs me. No one should be turned on by something that causes another person distress. 

#10 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:33 AM

Few more comments (and you might not like the first two ones):

Squashing or face-sitting, when a SSBBW is involved, can cause some distress but it is self-induced.

Also I have seen many cases where women used their periods as get-out-of-jail card. In other words it is painful when they need to gain something but OK in other cases. Obviously there are genius issues (often I would say) but I can mention several examples when period is not inconvenience but very convenient.

Also, maybe I did not emphasize enough that I like to support my partner when "at a time of the month". If I date a SSBBW and she can't reached to change her tampon easily, you would agree that it would be useful to help her (although getting a sexual satisfaction is a happy side-effect). Similarly, regarding menstrual accidents where bed-linen is soiled, for instance, because the products can't cope (it might have occurred to you) I think it might be hot and would comfort my lady and make her really feel nice (while me copping with a sheet change while I treat her to chocolate - and help her gain weight).

Maybe I should have approached the issue saying I find it hot and support a SSBBW at the time of the month and help her change it from a time of suffering to a time of feeling better about it. For instance saying it is ok to soil the sheets I will do the laundry or trying to take her mind of her pain, making sure she has the products necessary (I am good at logistics). Or maybe change her mindset and allowed her to do some more things during her period - a lot of my friends don't go swimming because they don't like wearing tampons without really knowing why - why not showing some articles trying to change her views and allowing to enjoy swimming (which she likes very much) even on her heavy (pun intended) days.

A lot of BBW/SSBBW might feel uncomfortable about their weight still there are FA who cherish just for that (among other reasons).

No one should be turned on by something that causes another person distress.

Maybe a fetish should be seen from the "owner's" perspective (as long as it is safe for his/her partner). In my case I feel turned on when my partner says she is bleeding - but I am not going to force her to help me change her pad/tampon/product but I would show an interest or encourage her to show my her period details. Ask her if she likes something special to eat, hold her close to me and caressing and kissing her.

Looking forward to hear your experience on the issue.

#11 big_brunette

big_brunette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:54 AM

squashing and face-sitting are both choices and completely voluntary. Having a painful period is not a choice. 

Secondly, helping her, comforting her...those are nice things. But to be honest, if I felt my partner was doing those things out of anything other than compassion and love for me, I'd be pissed. So, yeah, in your case, you can call it concern, helping, caring...but it's really not. Because your motivation comes from being sexually aroused by it. Sorry, defend it all you want, but I'm still going to think it's wrong. Have a nice day. 

• harleytexas likes this

#12 666er

666er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:23 AM

squashing and face-sitting are both choices and completely voluntary. Having a painful period is not a choice. 

Secondly, helping her, comforting her...those are nice things. But to be honest, if I felt my partner was doing those things out of anything other than compassion and love for me, I'd be pissed. So, yeah, in your case, you can call it concern, helping, caring...but it's really not. Because your motivation comes from being sexually aroused by it. Sorry, defend it all you want, but I'm still going to think it's wrong. Have a nice day. 

Regarding choice yes we are in agreement face-sitting vs menstruation issues.

Regarding your point don't do it for the arousal do it for being nice I might disagree here. In other words I am in fond of the story that about when someone shits on you it can be helpful, when someone pushes you up it can be bad for you, in other words as long I benefit from someone's actions I don't really mind about his motive. 

BTW how do you and your partner cope about your period?

Plus can we have a look on this thread whether fetish must be absolute mutually acceptable or they can remain with someones thoughts. Or to put it differently, if I prefer a lady that she enjoys my weight and menstrual fetishes over one she does not enjoy am I wrong to choose the first one? Or is it bad if I "educate" a woman to be more relaxed about her weight and /or menses?

Well it seems we are the only ones working on this thread.

#13 justjay

justjay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 02:32 AM

Having a BBW sit on my chest, would have to be my favorite.

• digidali999 and liviaflair like this

#14 Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit

Advanced Member

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 06:40 PM

Feederism (Including but not limited to: Weight gain, stuffing, tight clothes, face-sitting, immobility, and food food FOOD)

Thats pretty much it for me! 

• driwulf54 likes this

#15 driwulf54

driwulf54

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,399 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:30 PM

Feederism (Including but not limited to: Weight gain, stuffing, tight clothes, face-sitting, immobility, and food food FOOD)

Thats pretty much it for me! 

id love to be facesat by you every time you eat at home