Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
justjay

Love It When A Bbw Pins Me Down

Either by schoolgirl pinning me(sitting on my chest with my arms trapped under her legs) or straddling my chest and holding my arms down with her hands. This has actually happened to me a few times in my life, and it was always a thrill. I'm a pretty small guy(5'4) so it's not too difficult for a larger woman to overpower and take me down. Once she gets on top, there is pretty much zero chance of escape and I am at her mercy, as she taunts and teases me to her heart's content. If there is a crowd watching, that's even better as it adds to my humiliation.

This sounds so hot! I think it would be an extremely hot video as well and I'd love to make one along these lines. If some how I could position the camera to angel up towards me as if my legs are wrapped around the person whom is looking up at me, it could work. What do you think? Would you be interested in checking out a video like this?

Well, it's kind of a mixed bag while it's happening, because I'm genuinely helpless and unable to get free, and it usually lasts a long time. so it can be pretty intense. But it's always exciting to look back on afterwards.

For keeping I think it's less of being sat on or pinned down, more of being smashed...

Sorry, not to sure I understand, what does "smashed" mean?.

Well, it sure was an interesting weekend, to say the least. I ended up getting pinned down and humiliated by a woman for around 2 hrs, in front of an audience.I never stood a chance. Sometimes I honestly don't know whether I'm blessed or cursed. :shok: