• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 FloofPunkitten

FloofPunkitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:44 AM

Yesh, for a writer, you’d think this would be easier for me.

Here I go…

A little about me: I’m 33, caucasian and live on the south side of Chicago, near the Alsip neighborhood. I work for a concrete company but my passion is writing. I pen mostly romance and erotica and have three books published with a forth on the way. I would love to be able to quit my job one day and write for a living. I have anxiety issues and am super shy, but I’m working on that, hence this post. I’m at the point in my life where I’m looking for a committed relationship and not a few hook-ups—so if you’re not willing to invest the time and energy into making an emotional connection, the door is that way->

I should mention my weight, I guess. Currently, I am 280, but have had WLS a few years ago. I lost a significant amount, but don’t see myself loosing much more. So, if you absolutely must have a SSBBW, I’m not the girl for you.

I don’t smoke and really can’t drink except every now and then. Actually, smoke is irritating, so hopefully you don’t smoke, either.

Despite my anxiety issues, I love doing stuff. I love music and would love to go to festivals, but large crowds are an issue but I’m sure the support of a nice guy would help me along. I like fishing (no worms!), going to museums, site-seeing, star-gazing and a bunch of other things. I’m a night person, so nights out around town are awesome. I used to be heavily into mmorpgs, but a lot of games fail to hold my attention anymore. But if you are a nerd and like to game, you won’t have me bitching that you’re spending too much time on the computer…. Unless you seriously have an addiction. I’m more likely to join you.

Regarding sex, it’s very important to me. I need a man that is willing to take the time with me and not a guy that thinks everything revolves around his cock. Giving oral is a must, considering I can’t orgasm vaginally. Despite my shyness, I am very open in the bedroom and have a deep-seated desire to dominate a man—nothing too hardcore—no cock and ball torture, I promise! I have been unlucky in finding a guy that would let me explore these desires, so you must be open to the idea. Think edging, spanking, ect. I have a bunch of other interests, but I’m not giving away all the surprises at once.

What I’m looking for: Honest, loyal, committed, outgoing, adventurous. I watched my mother go through a horrible relationship and I will absolutely not tolerate bullshit. There is no room for games and abuse in my life. With that said, I want a man that is honest and open about what he wants and feels—don’t give me that being-an-island-is-manly crap. You must be willing to communicate. I consider myself a very understanding person and like to try to understand why people feel/think what they do, so no secret is too dark. My self-esteem was shredded as a child, so I need patience. Stroke me a little and I’m liable to come out of my shell. I’m sure letting me spank you would help with that, too. *wink*

Regarding looks, I do have a type, but it is not a deal breaker. I am very attracted to skinny/muscular/husky white guys. THIS IS NOT MANDATORY. Looks are only a tiny fraction of the equation, but I do believe there has to be physical attraction in a healthy relationship. Age is up in the air, and not a huge issue, but I would prefer someone in my age range. If you are jobless, carless and smoke pot all day, please don’t bother. I’m not asking you to be rich, but a certain financial security is a must.

I can’t think of anything else at the moment. I have a lot more chapters in my book, so if you think you might like to get to know me, send me a message. I’m tired of hiding in my room and want to have fun with a good guy. Picture availible upon request.

• wishihadabbw and parks77 like this
**See signature rules**

#2 FloofPunkitten

FloofPunkitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:22 PM

bump

**See signature rules**

#3 wishihadabbw

wishihadabbw

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:02 PM

Well written and well stated. Right to the point. Weeding out the trash is never easy. All the best with your search.

I only hope your life is half as perfect as you pretend it to be on Facebook

#4 FloofPunkitten

FloofPunkitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:24 AM

Bump.... eight billion people in the world and crickets, lol. I need a slave to take my frustrations out.

• tommyga likes this
**See signature rules**

#5 wishihadabbw

wishihadabbw

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,642 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 12:43 PM

May I suggest posting photos of yourself (good quality) in the Gallery section, Non Webgirl Photopost, or the Members Only sections. They can be nude or clothed....or even sexy and partial clothed. Whatever you are comfortable with.

It's just to put you out there a little. A big smile and a curvy body go a long way :)

I only hope your life is half as perfect as you pretend it to be on Facebook

#6 bhtchip

bhtchip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 11:59 PM

Well hello,

How nice to see your description here.  I don't live far from you. if your interested and want to communicate more let me know..

Bradd

#7 FloofPunkitten

FloofPunkitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:34 PM

bump :D

*ahem* I'm 34 now... Time is going by so fast these days.

**See signature rules**

#8 BBWluvr1

BBWluvr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:13 AM

Hey sexy, hope you got what you are looking for.

#9 sisslutscott

sisslutscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

Hmmm I may fit the bill... you are really what I'm looking for!

#10 FloofPunkitten

FloofPunkitten

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:17 AM

May I suggest posting photos of yourself (good quality) in the Gallery section, Non Webgirl Photopost, or the Members Only sections. They can be nude or clothed....or even sexy and partial clothed. Whatever you are comfortable with.

It's just to put you out there a little. A big smile and a curvy body go a long way :)

I try to post minimal picture because I seem to attack nothing but creeps.

**See signature rules**

#11 sisslutscott

sisslutscott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for sharing so much about you and what you want . Best of luck finding somebody to share your desires with!

#12 Rdavis89

Rdavis89

Ryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Hey Floof:)

Found what you are looking for?