Gallery photos

8 most viewed gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Sponsors picposts

New Ssbbw Model Native Pear From Mercedesbbw.com
Posted By Mercedesbbw
7 Comments - 6736 Views
Visit website
Bigcuties Bonanza--New Guest Model Zelda!
Posted By TheBigCuties
2 Comments - 148 Views
Visit website
Brand New Bbw Danni Loves Stroking Cock
Posted By christianxxx1
1 Comments - 87 Views
Visit website

Photo

Brief Narrative Of A Bhm Pleasing A Bbw

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

Trust Me (for the pleasure of BBWs)

Your lips soften and part with quickened breath. I know you are nervous. No words we have shared through text or chat have been forgotten. My hand traces the soft contour of your shoulder, slowly down the curves of your side. Your skin is cool. My hand is warm. I place it gently on the side of your belly. I'm not going to squeeze... this isn't about pointing out your self-ascribed "flaws"... just feel my hand and know that I accept you. I accept your curves... I accept and savor the elemental comfort your soft body offers. My hand blindly slides over your belly and down your thigh. A moist exhalation crosses my lips and I pull back to glimpse you. Your eyes are closed. Your lips quiver. Feeling my distance, your eyes open again. So unsure. I smile warmly.
"It's ok."
You don't need to respond. My lips are on yours again. Gently. You feel my fingertips trace the length of your thigh, crossing just aside your exposed flower. There is no rush. I want to savor you... not it. My palm finds the bow of your back, tracing it upwards and pulling you close. You feel my equally soft body conform to yours. I comfort you with my gentle warmth as my kisses continue to stoke the fire.
"You're so beautiful."
It comes as a breathy whisper just an inch from your ear. I punctuate it with a firmer grasping of your shoulder. Your mouth attempts a response but falls to a soft coo as my lips find the fragrant skin of your neck.
With tender insistence I push against you to roll you onto your back. Now propped on my elbow, I hover above. I see you swallow hard. I know you're anxious. I know what you fear. Exposed... vulnerable... how many have judged you... used you with promises of adoration and appreciation... leaving you unsatisfied and even more unsure of yourself.
Trust me.
My free hand gently caresses your hair, brushing it away from your eyes. They flutter open.
"You ok?" I smile.
"Yeah," you whisper.
Another gentle kiss upon your lips... to your neck... down to your breasts, now displaying your arousal as surpassing anxiety. I take your nipple between my lips and let the warmth of my mouth send butterflies through you. Ever perceptive, I watch your legs contract and tense. You point your toes. With building intensity I suckle. Subtle moans vibrate against you. I want you to know my desire and enjoyment. I have no shame in enjoying your body... or showing it with my carnal responses... a surge of lust drives my hand to be near your pussy... and I remind myself that this is not about me right now... be patient. My hand stops short and conforms to your soft, warm inner thigh, making you instinctively part your legs.
I break free from your nipple and rest my head on your chest. Your heart is pounding steadily. Your breathing is controlled. Good. I slip my hand inward, feeling the heat of you even before the flesh itself. In one motion, I cover your pussy with my hand... there it is... your heart and breathing quicken.
Your wetness makes it effortless to slip a single fingertip between your lips. In a delightful surprise, I feel your hand on my back... appreciatively caressing... insisting me on in your own demure way. I'm so glad you can't see my excited smile.
My finger delves deeper into your wetness, finding your throbbing clit. With barely a glancing stroke, your body reacts... I am lifted by inches as you thrust your pelvis upward, trying to make more contact. I cherish the moment. You feel the side of my face now resting on your belly. I close my eyes and focus on the way it gently conforms to me. Soothing. Your fingers run through my hair... you accept my presence there... you are feeling my appreciation.
My finger returns and applies a full stroke upon your slippery button... you gasp and coo. Your fingers tighten in my hair, giving a tug that nearly has me wincing, but smiling even more. The gesture sends a surprising energy into my primal brain and I crave you... your scent fills my nostrils and makes me throb.
As much as I want to draw this out, I must taste you... I must taste you just as I must eat, drink, and breathe...
You feel my weight shift. You know what is coming. I've told you before how I enjoy giving oral... just as you've been told time and time again... I'm sure you smiled and responded with the typical pleasantries... but now... the the time for flirtations is over.
As gently, but expediently as I can, I move towards the end of the bed. I gently lift your leg so that I may lay between your thighs. When I see your glistening pussy in front of me, every sense is assailed with you... my heart is pounding. I see your tummy and breasts rising and falling with heaving breaths... your anxiety and desire are blending.
The first kiss is on the tender skin of your inner thigh. I see the same blemishes and bumps that I have cursed on my own body... please know I am not swayed by your humanity... your perfect imperfections... like an intrusive presence, you become aware of my perspective and worry... but drift again as the next kiss falls upon that same skin... and another... closer and closer.
I come to lay flat on my own protruding belly and ease my arms under he bows of your bent knees. Without prompting, you know to reach down with your hands... just as our fingers interlock, you feel the first appreciative kiss on your outer lips. Your fingers tighten just for a moment... and again... my kisses turn to gentle licks up the length of your outer lips... the first taste of your juices has me tighten my eyes in ecstasy... I am thankful... you feel one thumb give a gentle caress to your palm... just a final reassurance... and then I taste you fully.
"Oh God..." you whisper.
My tongue encircles your clit, learning the contours of your delicate tissues, finding the paths to pleasure. I examine your response to every direction and pattern. Gently and slowly, I use my lips and tongue to send waves of pleasure through your body. The quivering of your hands and thrusting of your hips direct my actions. You can hear my moans of pleasure against you... I'm not holding back... you won't have to wonder about my enjoyment, sweetie.
You catch your breath erratically, interspersed with moans of a volume you can't possibly control. I take great pleasure in feeling your soft thighs close against my cheeks reflexively. I don't break contact. I take my breaths carefully, inhaling your scent deep into me... I am fully captivated... single minded... with every quiver and coo, you reward my ministrations... over and over I thank you with another lick and selfish taste of your sweetest nectar... my tongue delves lower and tastes the very heart of your womanhood, sending you into a gasp... I am powered by an animal need... your pheromones saturate me deliciously and I enter a sublime fervor... I part my lips around your clit and suckle as I did on your nipple, making you release my hands suddenly and grasp the sheet tightly. My strong arms quickly wrap over and around your thighs, keeping you locked tightly against me. You thrust and wriggle, crying out. I am unwavering in my mission.
"Oh yes... yes..."
I know you're right there. My grip tightens as does your body. You unleash a series of half-stifled cries and gasps as one hand grips the back of my head tightly and the other tears at my sheets. Carefully, I read your spasms... not too much... remembering how sensitive you are, I lower the intensity to a gentle caress with my tongue. Your breathing evens out... your hand caresses me... no words are needed, baby... it's ok.
I withdraw just a bit... kiss your outer lips... basking in the scent of you... savoring the taste that lingers on my lips and tongue... I rest my cheek against your thigh and marvel at your body... so beautiful... if you only knew...
"Come up here..."
In my state, your words are like commandments... I dreamily obey and find myself laying aside you... my hand finds the moist contour of your back... my fingers splay to touch as much of you as I can... you speak in words of gratitude, but all I perceive is your touch as your hands find my soft curves... comforting... vulnerable... and your reassurance follows in your kiss.
  • foamy and CocoaCaramelBBW like this

#2 ztiluakt

ztiluakt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

LOVE this! 

• bigguy1982 likes this

#3 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:42 PM

Thanks ztiluakt! :D

#4 Phillyflyersgrl

Phillyflyersgrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Really good!!
  • bigguy1982 likes this

#5 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

Thank you Phillyflyersgrl :)

#6 Phantasma

Phantasma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Wow.

• bigguy1982 likes this

#7 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

;)

#8 Phantasma

Phantasma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

;)

The whole thing sounds....familiar. :licky:

• bigguy1982 likes this

#9 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

You know Phantasma- this was written for you *blush*

#10 Phantasma

Phantasma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

You know Phantasma- this was written for you *blush*

You should write more! Plenty of material to work with. ^_^

• bigguy1982 likes this

#11 bigguy1982

bigguy1982

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Hehehehe :D :* I believe I just might ;)

#12 Phillyflyersgrl

Phillyflyersgrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

Hehehehe :D :* I believe I just might ;)

Please do! I really enjoyed reading this.
I find it very sexy, I like the male perspective.
  • CocoaCaramelBBW likes this

#13 foamy

foamy

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

Well done, bigguy! It was so real I can taste and smell the pussy all over me!

• bigguy1982 likes this

I'm fuckin' nuts for all you big girls !

#14 BigBrown185

BigBrown185

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:25 PM

AMAZING! I want that BBW sliding up and down on my body!

#15 Phantasma

Phantasma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:22 PM

A year later and this still entrances me and makes me want more. Forever, more.