Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MeltzNyoMouf

What Are You Watching On Netflix, Hulu, Etc Right Now?

Second Matt Smith season atm. 

I need to start watching the Matt Smith seasons. I've heard they're good, but I still miss David Tennant.  D:

Guess it's time to move on. haha

Amazon is creating their own shows now but they're still getting off the ground.  They've made a bunch of new pilot episodes for new shows. I guess depending on what kinds of responses they get,  they'll decide which ones they'll go forward with.   They all look good.   I just watched one called The Rebels which is about a woman who inherits a pro football team after her rich husband/team owner dies.  

Another show is called Mozart in the Jungle about the atmosphere within the orchestral community in NYC.  Kind of like FAME but a little more adult.

After is a Chris Carter (X-Files) show similar to Lost and Fast Forward.  The show is kind of vague but it's the kind of thing you'd probably see on SyFy.

It's not Netflix/Hulu, but I've been watching True Detective. Love it.

Netflix: just finished season 2 of American Horror Story. 

I literally just watched the first two episodes of Game Of Thrones, understand what all the hype is about now! Started watching True Dectective, seems a bit slow to me?

Just finished House of Cards on Netflix. 

My favorite show is NBC's Hannibal. Its on Hulu now, EVERYONE should go watch it because its AWESOME!

Also I need season three so boost those ratings beautiful people~