Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MeltzNyoMouf

What Are You Watching On Netflix, Hulu, Etc Right Now?

Watched "Master and Commander" for a little character insight while beginning the book series and just got (finally!) a copy of Chungking Express so that's for the weekend.

Watched "Le Ride" on HULU, about two cyclists retracing the 1928 Le Tour de France route. Also been watching This Old House and Major Dad also on HULU.  

Black Spiral I have watched all Brooklyn nine nine it's so funny! Who is your fave character? I love Captain Holt! 

Im watching all the reality baking challenge shows like "Sugar Rush" and "Zumbos just desserts" 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CutieChubbieBunnie said:

Black Spiral I have watched all Brooklyn nine nine it's so funny! Who is your fave character? I love Captain Holt! 

Im watching all the reality baking challenge shows like "Sugar Rush" and "Zumbos just desserts" 

Gina reminds a little of a woman I work with, but got to love the random antics of Hitchcock and Skully...

On Netflix I’ve gotten hooked on a show Highway thru Hell, about guys doing heavy rescue and towing in the mountains of British Columbia. I’m a truck driver and it’s really helped make me a better driver. 

Just finished watching series one of Disenchanted, waiting for the next series of Brooklyn Nine Nine to be available.