Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com

Latest pic posts

Mcbelly Binge W/big Cutie Summer
Posted By BCSummer
0 Comments - 0 Views
Sasha~ Big Birthday Girl
Posted By BigCutieSasha
1 Comments - 14 Views
Bigcutie Caitidee's Boyfriend Button-Up!
Posted By CaitiDee
2 Comments - 13 Views
Merry Christmas From Riley Rivera
Posted By rileyrivera
0 Comments - 0 Views
Teeny Tiny Purple Dress *new Photo Set*
Posted By LusciousAmazon
4 Comments - 228 Views

Gallery photos

8 latest gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Live on JustBBWCams.com

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Goddess Patty Is Back!

bbw ssbbw

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 goddess patty

goddess patty

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

Hey everyone,
Its been a long time but Im happy to be back. Im still as big as a house. Im happy and content now that Ive moved to Vegas baby! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
So come by www.goddesspatty.com to see my newest set of me getting all pretty for you. Hot pink is one of my best colors. 
Ive missed you all and Im back in full effect. My site will updated regularly once again with pics/vids. 
Hope you stop by!

Supersize hugs,
Goddess Patty

Attached Thumbnails

• forums1a.jpg
  • forums1c.jpg

#2 AbruptlyBlue

AbruptlyBlue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Will you be refunding money to the customers who purchased DVDs listed on your site for which you never sent them and so far have stolen their money?

She said she sent the dvd's on Jan 8 2010 and then admits that the dvd's were not sent on Mar. 14 2011. Her admission is in her email. As of Aug.17 2011 she admits that she hasn't filled the order by stating that "Your order is being worked" If Patty had filled the order as she claims...why say that she has to fill your order. She admits her "guilt" by saying that.

http://imageshack.us...90/email1i.jpg/

This is a screen shot of an email from Goddess Patty on Dec 15, 2010. It shows that as of that Dec. date she had not filled my order. She writes that she "lost" my mail address as the reason. The screen shot also shows her reply to me where she gives me the price of $200 USD for the DVD's and it also shows that I ask where to send the funds.

http://imageshack.us...02/email2h.jpg/

This is a screen shot from Jan. 20, 2011 where she asks if I have received the DVD's that she claims were sent on Jan. 8, 2011.

http://imageshack.us.../26/email3.jpg/

This is a screen shot of an email sent from Goddess Patty dated Mar 14 and Mar. 20, 2011. In this email she acknowledges that my order has not been sent. She admits that this has happened to another member. Goddess Patty blames her videographer for the problem and promises she will solve the problem herself. She also says she will get started after she hears back from me. She doesn't need to hear from me. She has my money. She has the shipping address. Fill the order. Up until now, her attitude has been very sweet.

http://imageshack.us...31/email4e.jpg/

This is a screen shot from Aug 11. 2011. Goddess Patty needs me to send her another list of my order. It has been nearly 9 months since I first placed my order.

http://imageshack.us.../32/email5.jpg/

This screen shot from Aug. 17, 2011 shows Goddess Patty admitting that my order is "being worked". This says that she knows she hasn't filled my order. She doesn't say that she sent it. She doesn't say that I have received my order and I am trying to scam her. Now she says I am annoying her and to leave her alone. Her attitude has changed significantly!
I paid Goddess Patty $200 for some DVD's over two years ago that she has not given to me and she says I'm annoying? Give me the product I paid for or return my money and I will leave you alone.

On (Aug. 17, 2011) Goddess Patty admits that she hasn't sent my dvd's and that the "order is being worked on.

Goddess Patty continues to refuse to either refund my purchase or send me the dvds I purchased.

#3 driwulf54

driwulf54

love eating out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

im such a huge fan. id soo love to spend all day as your seat

#4 laurier

laurier

Grande Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,724 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

Very beautiful and so sexy. :)

Keep on rockin' in the free world.-Neil Young

#5 goddess patty

goddess patty

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Its great to be back.

And Abruptly, stop creating names and harassing me on all the forums. This matter was settled along time ago. You need to stop already. Geez!

#6 AbruptlyBlue

AbruptlyBlue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Its great to be back.

And Abruptly, stop creating names and harassing me on all the forums. This matter was settled along time ago. You need to stop already. Geez!

The issue has never been settled as you never returned the funds or sent the dvds.

#7 DarriansRock

DarriansRock

Master of Cruel and Unusual Geography

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:44 AM

It's great to see you back again Patty, one of the all time greats for me and pretty darned hot too :p
BellyGirlUK says......"Where are you when I need to smack you 'round the head?"

#8 knighttrain

knighttrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

Nice to see you again!

#9 Joe_Goldberg

Joe_Goldberg

• Members
  • PipPip