Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MystiqueFantasy

Facesit Or Not Facesit, That Is The ?

I love to be under a big woman although I do need a breather occasionally  :lol:  My girl will often ask if she is squashing me and I always say oh no it's fine really :wub:

Never had a BBW sit on my face. But I've had a few of them sit on my chest. I believe the term used for it is "Schoolgirl Pin" where she's holding me down by sitting high up on my chest and pinning my arms under her shins. The heaviest woman to to this to me was at least 300 lbs

I love it!

I love face sitting, and I loved it when my girlfriend would sit on my face! 

They used to sell this thing on amazon called a pussy snorkel. I always used to joke about buying one!

I was with a BBW who said big girls didn’t really like it - after reading this I guess I think she was just speaking for herself. I’ve been shy to try it because of what she said darn her!

Preferred size is 400 plus pounds. I usually go from minimum of 250 pounds and up. The heaviest I had was 463 lb. woman in Houston sit on face on a 30 inch bar stool for 2 minutes. Pressure was intense and I enjoyed it. Have had several other women over 400 lbs. sit on face in bed and floor. Any women living near Hamilton, Ohio leave me a message if you want to sit on my face. Willing to travel also. Next I want to experience women over 500 lbs. and up (Kellie Kay, Mary Boberry, SSBBW Maria and others). To MystiqueFantasy I want you too. Leave a message and how to get in contact with all of you women. Thomas