Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
MystiqueFantasy

Facesit Or Not Facesit, That Is The ?

Ok for the ladies. I am a ssbbw of 460lbs. Do you feel comfortable facesitting or not and to the guys what size woman do you prefer to facesit with you ?

I'm a submissive guy (crossdreser, if that's not obvious from the avatar). I love facesitting, though I've never had an experience with anyone your size. I would not be adverse to it. Trust me, men who like large women's bodies love to worship those bodies and be close to them. The idea of facesitting with a woman your size would be lovely, as long as you were into it. For me, it is all about making you feel sexy. If you feel sexy, it is a great experience. 

I'm well over 460 and love face sitting. I've only done it with two different men and both had asked for it, but it was so fun!!!!! I didn't worry about my weight at all but then again, I never worry about my weight. If someone is asking you to sit on their face, you should definitely take a seat. :D

ive always been nervous about it and didnt want to hurt anyone but recently have i opened up to alot of new things and this one i will have to try it some time :)

I'm well over 460 and love face sitting. I've only done it with two different men and both had asked for it, but it was so fun!!!!! I didn't worry about my weight at all but then again, I never worry about my weight. If someone is asking you to sit on their face, you should definitely take a seat. :D

Can you sit on my face? B)

Ah, the ladies always worry unduly about this one, I find. As long as you establish a 'tap out' signal, then what are you worried about? XxX

Hey, anyone see the BBW on the talk show Trisha yesterday or day before? She was facesitting and squashing.

She happened to be very attractive.

Hey, anyone see the BBW on the talk show Trisha yesterday or day before? She was facesitting and squashing.

She happened to be very attractive.

Was it Anna Anarchy? I know she's been on there doing facesitting. XxX

Yes!

Was it Anna Anarchy? I know she's been on there doing facesitting. XxX

Yes! She did well and looked great.

She got a little defensive at points but was proud and mature. The host seem to try baiting her a little but Anna kept calm and cool. Host was pushing for admission of illegal money exchange for squashing. Trisha was such an idiot. 

Love to meet her after seeing that.

I think you should facesit. As long as the guy has a way to signal that he can't breathe it should be fine. I personally would love it ^_^ .

TWiST has a damn good point, I like just a simple tap on the back or thigh if he's needing a breath. No worries ladies, plus I think it's a lot of fun getting to be in charge sometimes, it's like the female version of face-fucking or something lol.  

i love being facesat. all you have to do is during the slow back and forth part open your mouth a little more and breath through your mouth. i havent had the please of a 300+ person on my face but yes a tap on the butt or thigh works well too :)