7 replies to this topic

#1 redhotphatgirlz

redhotphatgirlz

Fatty fatty two by four .....

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,034 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:55 PM

Don't miss Mindi Misfit's sexy cake stuffing set this week at www.ssbbwsgonewild.com . Mindi just loves dessert, and you get to see her try and eat a whole cake. Lots of awesome POV eating shots, as she stuffs her face with huge forkfuls of cake, and leans back, rubbing her soft squishy belly and big tits. She licks frosting off her fingers slowly and sensually, and oh my, she even got some on her boobs! And that's not all. The 16 minute mini movie also captures the hungry growling of her stomach, and it's epic rumbles and gurlgles as she stuffs it with cake, and it begins digesting her calorie laden feast. This is a delightful eating set, and has some of the most epic stomach sounds we've ever recorded. Rockin' your FA world, REDhottie

Attached Files

• bmw325xi, efter8, ChaosElite and 5 others like this

#2 warrior37

warrior37

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,529 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:16 PM

Mmm I'd love to get me a lick ;)

#3 El Dfloozy

El Dfloozy

THE UNdutchABLE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,968 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:47 PM

nipple lickin good, why do they never serve these kinds of dessert in restaurants?

• mindimisfit likes this
I'm the Dutch. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dutchness, or uh, Dutcher, or El Dutcherino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

#4 laurier

laurier

Grande Champ

• Members
  • 28,147 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm look delicious. :licky:  :licky:  :licky:

Keep on rockin' in the free world.-Neil Young

#5 droben

droben

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:50 AM

very cute

#6 Black Spiral

Black Spiral

Head RedHead Admirer

• Members
  • 33,388 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

I'd like to add more frosting for Mindi to lick off... :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

When you look outside, into the dark, into the Garden...
You realise that this little box isn't all there is...

#7 knighttrain

knighttrain

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,593 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Love your pretty face!

#8 efter8

efter8

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Gorgeous and sexy... I love that combo Mindi :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ssbbw, eating, feedee, gaining, pear, big belly, fat ass, massive, rolls