Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
dvdumaah

The Random Thoughts Thread Part Iv

I was wondering what happened to it. Thanks for starting the new one! 

Super long threads tend to really really bog down servers apparently. I don't know the specifics but every board I've been on comes in to problems eventually when threads so large are kept around. Not surprised it went poof.

Not surprised it went poof.

What... it turned into the Random Thoughts About Kylie Minogue, Quiche, Interior Decor And Man-On-Man Action Thread? 

This I must see..... 

XxX

Just got home from 12 hours of retail hell, and i'm now in my pjs, stuffing my face with the most disgusting looking, but amazing burger. I may also now be covered in tomato sauce...

these album photos are one big headache... hopefully not too long to go until they are up and running again

I have the points to eat a slice of cheesecake and have a beer, yet I almost don't want to. Really this is an easy decision. Have points = eat. No points = don't eat. But this heathy eating this year has really changed my preferences. Hmmmm....

Finally, officially registered for the job conference this spring...found 15 job listings in Florida, at least 4 or 5 that I am thoroughly interested in :)

Need to go back to New Orleans. I want a po boy so bad right now, and do you think I can find half the shit I need to make one at home properly? No. Ugh. I should just move to america already.

Any americans or canadians want to do a junk food swap with me?
I promise I won't inflict Vegemite on you unless you ask, or do something to deserve it!