• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 polylife

polylife

• Model/Webmaster
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

I love being on these forums, but there is at least one thing about the FF kingdom here that has always bothered me. It seems that when someone disappears, they don't just stop posting: they stop being remembered. That's probably not entirely true, but I have seen plenty of times where someone has posted here for a long time, vanished, and then appeared in a pic post by some other user (posting external links, model's pics were purchased by modelling company and reposted, etc.), and instead of getting a "Hey, awesome, I've missed them!", it's like their previous time here never happened.

I'm not bitching about any one person, because we all have lives and limited memories, and people come and go: I'm guilty of the same myself sometimes. It's really more the way of the internet/human nature than anything else. So what I'd like to do instead is remedy this, and start a thread about the people who used to be here on FF that have left without a trace, to let them know that they are still thought of, and to maybe see if someone knows what became of them.

(And yes, I know that I could also just message the people in question, but I think seeing a standing ovation saying "we miss you!" is arguably more effective. Who doesn't love it when the audience shouts "encore" for them?)

Tradition dictates that I start. I'll list three to get the ball rolling:

* <A HREF="http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/member.php/105-Chickletsbbw">ChicklettsBBW</A>

What a beautiful combination of body-that-won't quit and friendly girl-next-door she was. I could ogle her body all day and never feel like I was actually being lewd. She's shown up in other pic sets now and then, but has otherwise vanished. Anyone?

* <A HREF="http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/member.php/13401-Aurora">Aurora</A>

I don't think that any BBW has ever made being a BBW so romantic. She was soft in all of the most gorgeous ways. She also stood up to other people griping at her for being an unabashed gainer without getting rude, which I have great respect for.

* <A HREF="http://www.fat-forums.com/forums/member.php/2586-Buffie">Buffie</A>

This lady was close to being my one-woman rebuttal against those who gripe about breast implants. Much pleasure was had staring at this one, and she seemed to have a rockin' personality to boot. Any word from the lady anyone?

That should get this started. I'm sure I'll think of more, so I hope this thread catches on. One thing I love about being here is, dysfunctional though it often quite is, this is a community, and I love doing what I can to help better it.

Cheers, all!

#2 TWiST

TWiST

Egocentric Man-Tart Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

Buffie is a regular tweeter... her and Mr Buffie are as happy as ever.

I miss Alecto's razor-sharp intellect every time a 'discussion' goes tits up here.

I miss Hangdrum/Son of Drum's smutty flirting.

I miss Kayanee's dirty mind and unsurpassable wit (well, from here, anyway... she's still around elsewhere.)

I miss MsCurvyNurse's thoughtfullness.

And I miss the younger version of myself that hadn't yet turned as bitter as a unripe pear......

XxX
"Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." www.twitter.com/twistyxxx

#3 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

I miss Alecto's razor-sharp intellect every time a 'discussion' goes tits up here.

XxX

I haven't spoken to Ms. Alecto in quite some time (though I think I still have her number), but I am friends with and do speak to her fella (also no longer on FF) somewhat regularly and from what I've heard she seems to be doing pretty well! Whenever I talk to him I make sure to tell him to pass on a hello to her. I was also gonna say I miss her 'round these parts.

I miss elliot_fan, Nerdy Boy, SexySumo (who was until recently MIA), and LindsL. But luckily I do manage to keep in touch with everyone but elliot_fan (she disappeared from the websites where we're friends) elsewhere.
  • Nerdy Boy likes this

#4 TWiST

TWiST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

But luckily I do manage to keep in touch with everyone but elliot_fan (she disappeared from the websites where we're friends) elsewhere.

Spoke to her about six months back, but she's vanished from everywhere since then. Sad. She was a lovely lady.

XxX
"Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." www.twitter.com/twistyxxx

#5 BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,641 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

Would be nice to see Jinxxy, KayaNee, Wildfem & a few others make it back here.
"It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees!"

#6 laurier

laurier

Grande Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,487 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:21 AM

I Miss Rita she meet her friend here.
The super sexy Gator i don't know what happen to her!!!
The lovely Joannalyn,the beautiful Cali and Kimberleigh.

And many others that were very active on FF and diassapear.
Keep on rockin' in the free world.-Neil Young

#7 TenshiDesu

TenshiDesu

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:36 AM

I miss Bounce. He helped me through a tough time last year. I know he was having some serious health problems....so....I don't know what happened.

#8 Anthropos

Anthropos

Positively Flabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,271 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

I miss Bounce. He helped me through a tough time last year. I know he was having some serious health problems....so....I don't know what happened.

I forgot about Bounce! Amarige said she spoke to him a while back and that he was well, but I haven't heard anything in a while. I worry too. :|

#9 RDavidP

RDavidP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

I Miss Rita she meet her friend here.
The super sexy Gator i don't know what happen to her!!!

I was about to say the same thing.

#10 bigtitluvr69

bigtitluvr69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Ginger, bigcutie meg and WhatLolaWants

#11 Victoryrolls

Victoryrolls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

Has anyone seen doughbyjr around lately?

#12 TWiST

TWiST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,212 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:38 PM

Has anyone seen doughbyjr around lately?

That is an interesting statement.

XxX

#13 Mr.Classy

Mr.Classy

WINNING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Tobey, miss her a lot. We had some great conversations. She kept me sane a lot.

#14 chris1974

chris1974

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

I miss the old web site layout
  • CuriousEM, ~*=Angel=*~, Emberonic and 1 other like this
Chris

#15 Angelica

Angelica

GOT NAUGHTY?