Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
HoneyBee80

Is the BBW myth actually true?

Tightness and wetness has nothing to do with body type.

I've been with big women who've been loose and tight.

Just like I've been with skinny girls who've been loose and tight.

Kegel's, ladies. 

Also, wetness is according to the person, not their weight. Just like how some guys have issues keeping it up despite being completely turned on, whether or not they're fat or muscular. It all depends on the person.

I'm usually really wet, but also extremely turned on a lot. I feel like I'm wetter than most, but each person is different. Doesn't always go by how big and or small you are.

If I did kegels I would harm a man. That won't change if I slimmed down since by now I have put it down to a freak of a skeletal nature. 

Some people may think that because big woman have bigger inner thighs or no thigh gap that we simply retain more heat or sweat more between our thighs/in between our pussy's? I'm not sure. I'm just trying to come up with reason's why some people would come up with such a silly myth for a certain group of people... Because in a why, that's what myth's are. Silly! And you should never take them to heart.

The first bbw I was with felt like it could've been sweat at first and then the foreplay really started and it was like the flood gates opened. Definitly different from thinner girls. I've been with 4 other bbws since and it was the exact same exceedingly wetness that came over the sweat feeling. Surely it's not always the same but for my experiences it has.

I think big girls are hornier a lot of the time, even though I find them attractive they tend to sub-conscientiously be in-secure about their looks, I believe they like to deal with these in-securities through sex.....at least some of the ones that I have met.  Just for the record, you bbw's are fucking sexy so don't think I'm saying otherwise.

To be honest, I don't know if the "myth" is true. But I get really wet when I'm horny, I also squirt, so who knows...

I've heard big girls are tighter, never heard wetter. :dntknw:  Every body is different. These myths are silly.

It's just like penis size doesn't correspond to certain body types for men.

I've never heard of this but i can assure you big girls are not more anything other than large.

How wet you get depends on a number of factors including whether or not there's been proper foreplay. 

Depends on the man. With my ex husband I always had to use lube. With other guys I have fucked, usually not. Just proof that sex is as mental as it is about physical touch. For me, just sucking on a guy will make me very wet. So I would say that is a myth.

Very well said, delicious_me. I read this entire thread, and I think your words pretty well sum up the entire topic as well as a lot of other things about sex.

In my own experience, regardless of the woman's size, the degree of wetness has varied varied greatly from one time to another. Whether the lubrication is natural or artificial doesn't really matter to me. What does matter to me is being with a larger woman, so I suppose that's the most critical mental component of sex for me.

My counter argument to guys who say to me "what's the big deal with dating a big girl?" Is that we are juicier. Lol What they don't know is I usually refer to sweating. But whatever floats the boat.