Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
HoneyBee80

Is the BBW myth actually true?

I'm sure you all have heard it before that big girls are wetter. I wonder what all factors into this widespread acclaim.

Fellas, can you attest to this?

Ladies, do you get dry moments?

I NEVER had any problems with it, myself. :-)

It really depends on the person I know a couple of bbw girls who I am close with who told me straight up they hardly get wet and need lube

Whaaaaaat....... ?

Personally I've never heard anyone say that big girls are wetter.

XxX

Whaaaaaat....... ?

XxX

Really? Maybe it's a myth in the African American community lol. I hear it all of the time.

*boggle* I almost have a problem where I'm *TOO* wet and get ashamed of it sometimes! I think ANY woman though can have 'dry' times... not stimulated enough, not enough foreplay, not in the mood for what ever is happening or just isn't into what ever is happening at the moment to get wet... now that said, any woman I think can also have 'too wet' of times such as I do... I can't count the times I've hardly been touched when I feel my panties getting damp... even more so when I keep my lips shaved!

I've heard the myth that big girls are tighter but not wetter. A lot of the time I have to use lube, but I think that's due to the medication I'm on.

Depends on the man. With my ex husband I always had to use lube. With other guys I have fucked, usually not. Just proof that sex is as mental as it is about physical touch. For me, just sucking on a guy will make me very wet. So I would say that is a myth.

In my experience its just the woman not her body type that determines wetness. I have been lucky all body types and every one wetter than a slip n slide. If i was an ego maniac id say it was all do to my awesomeness. Although they have all in the past an present explained they have suffered being wetter than what they would call normal. I happen to find it sexy as hell.

Whaaaaaat....... ?

XxX

You should check my OKCupid inbox sometime; for some reason people seem to feel this is a great way to open conversation.

I'm sure you all have heard it before that big girls are wetter. I wonder what all factors into this widespread acclaim.

Fellas, can you attest to this?

Ladies, do you get dry moments?

I NEVER had any problems with it, myself. :-)

Definitely, more horny, but wetness, depends on many variables..

My wife is a big girl and she gets all sorts of wet. Although it could be because I am awesome in the foreplay arena and that I have an enormous penis.

My wife is a big girl and she gets all sorts of wet. Although it could be because I am awesome in the self-publicity arena and that I have an enormous ego.

Really?

XxX

LOL at the kettle calling the pot black.

But yeah, I have a huge ego. Kinda goes along with my huge penis. My ego may even be bigger than yours, TWiST.

You should check my OKCupid inbox sometime; for some reason people seem to feel this is a great way to open conversation.

Yeah Really LOL i get wetter then most but if i am not into someone I be dry as toast and some meds will do that to me!