Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
ivy

Over 400 Pounds of Belly, Booty and Boobies!

Bettie Rocker is HUGE! I just can't get over her massive belly, giant booty, thick thighs and bountiful breasts- plus, she is adorable on top of all of that! Come see a softer side of Bettie in her most recent update at [URL="http://www.BettieRocks.com"]www.BettieRocks.com[/URL]!

I'd like to tickle certain parts of Bettie with my beard! :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Woow!!!!!!!:wub: Bettie you're sooooooooooo hottttttt all over!!!!!!!:wub::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::wub:
I'd loved to tickle all over to your wonderfull sweet delicious sexy hottttt curves!!!!!!:wub::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::licky::wub:

[quote name='Betti Rocker']:) a girl could use that from time to time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, very nice to hear from you sexy!!!!:wub::wub:
It would be sooo much pleasure, to do that for your fantastic sweet delicious sexy curves!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :wub:
What else do you wanted to your beautyfull sexy curves ;) nice bellyrub, masssages.?? ;) :wub: :wub:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.