Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
Guest Delete me 12

SSBBW trampling sites.

Guest Delete me 12

I have been a member of bbwtrampling.com but that was some time ago and it is rarely updated after asking them directly.

Other than clips4sale which for some unknown reason will not accept visa credit card orders from Australia. It just generates error codes which stop the transactions from going through. Plus clips4sale has the worse and most dodgy sounding call centre i have ever used. You don't feel safe giving any personal information to clips4sale.

Does anyone know of any other ssbbw trampling sites?

Or

Other ways of getting the trampling content off clips4sale without using there useless payment system?

I wish clips4sale would use ccbill as its much more trustworthy.

you can always try contacting the model directly and seeing if they has another options to pay for clips you want.

I have been a member of bbwtrampling.com but that was some time ago and it is rarely updated after asking them directly.

Other than clips4sale which for some unknown reason will not accept visa credit card orders from Australia. It just generates error codes which stop the transactions from going through. Plus clips4sale has the worse and most dodgy sounding call centre i have ever used. You don't feel safe giving any personal information to clips4sale.

Does anyone know of any other ssbbw trampling sites?

Or

Other ways of getting the trampling content off clips4sale without using there useless payment system?

I wish clips4sale would use ccbill as its much more trustworthy.

you may wish to try http://fetis​hCOD.com or http://www.kinky-clips.com/ or ask the ladies to sell directly to you I will take orders and ive been in the biz over 12 years now so I dont mess with my fans or try to rip them off others who have been around awhile like Sassy or redhottie would be your best bet But again you have to ask them ! Hugs and good luck getting what you need!