Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sponsor of Fat-Forums.com
BodaciousNicole

BBW Nicole - Full Weight Chest Sitting... With a Mix Of Face Sitting!

Hello!!!

Just update my [URL="http://www.dirtylittlediva.com"]website[/URL] and my [URL="http://www.fatbodyworship.com"]clips4sale[/URL] site with a great new chest sitting video clip. This guy can really take all of my 330 pounds! Plus Mistress Dominique joins in on the fun!! With her we have nearly 700 pounds on him!!!!

Guest jackricardo89
i am so jealous of that guy...you two are both so sexy and you have an amazing, big sexy booty nicole :) xx

Nicole You can sit on my face anytime with that big curvacious bod. Tons of fun! :) XO

I'd be delighted to experience the honor of having you sit on my face, Ms Nicole, and I'm sure you'd be delighted, too. :licky:

What a lucky guy! :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky: :licky:

Thank you Jack! I do love to have fun with these little "seats"... never more comfortable than sitting on someones face, haha.

[quote name='jackricardo89']i am so jealous of that guy...you two are both so sexy and you have an amazing, big sexy booty nicole :) xx[/QUOTE]

Well get over here under me then!

[quote name='Ivy-Is-God']spread that fat ass wide open and sit right on my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.