Posted By porcelainssbbw
2 Comments - 162 Views
Sarah Big Butts Latest Updates - Some New Preview Shots
Posted By SarahBIGbutt
1 Comments - 115 Views
Exotic Beauty Dolce Bbw Looks Luxurious And Plush
Posted By redhotphatgirlz
0 Comments - 143 Views
Big Cutie Lyla - Secret Midnight Snacks ;)
Posted By BigCutieLyla
2 Comments - 315 Views

Live on JustBBWCams.om

Gallery photos

8 most viewed gallery photos
Click to view all galleries

Photo

How to Fuck a BBW (The Right Way)

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Poll: Where should the load go? (190 member(s) have cast votes)

Where should the load go?

1. Pussy (67 votes [31.90%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.90%

2. Face (22 votes [10.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.48%

3. Over Ass (33 votes [15.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.71%

4. Tits (27 votes [12.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.86%

5. Just cum multiple times (61 votes [29.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mvincent92

mvincent92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

I enjoy bbw because of the many ways you can fuck with them. Here is the perfect way I would...

First, I would eat her pussy. Have her dripping wet. Plowing my tongue deeper inside that cunt. As she gets wetter, she will start grinding her hips. Her pussy fucking my face while I drill my tongue inside. Then, I would pull out my long hard dick and let her suck on it. But she has to suck it right or I will slap her face with my big black cock. I love to see her drooling while I fuck her throat. Saliva spilling out of her mouth.

Later, I would eat her ass. The best thing about a voluptuous woman is her wide, huge ass. I worship large women's ass. Kissing and biting that ass. Tickling her ass with my wet tongue. Next, I would fuck her tits. The bigger the breasts, the more tight the squeeze is for my cock to slide between them. "Fuck those huge titties!"

Finally, I would fuck her. The only problem is that I do not know if I should fuck her pussy or ass. The pussy is already soaking wet. Fucking a tight, wet pussy is fun because when you cum, your cum and her's will be together. Inside that pussy, is your load mixed the her juices that are dripping all over your hard dick. But her ass is so tight that my cock might split her. Fucking the ass is so fun because of the feeling of her ass slapping colliding with your body. That huge cushion pressing against your waist.

But where to cum? Should you cum on her huge tits you fucked? That large ass of her's? Maybe, a large load across her face? Don't be selfish! She might wants to swallow your cum. Then again, you can make a nice creampie and shot it right up her tight pussy. Where is the right place to have that large load of white jizz at?

Attached Files

• Attached File  load.jpg   89.19KB   2464 downloads

#2 1sasbrowneybbw

1sasbrowneybbw

1sasbrowneye luvcock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

I love it in my pussy more the better! ^_^:diablo:

#3 erdna8183

erdna8183

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

pussy!! cream pie
theres nothing like a bbw.skinny girls stay home

#4 323BANDIT

323BANDIT

BIG DICK BANDIT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

i love to cum and when i do its a lot and i love to cum a few times in the pussy in the ass on the ass in the mouth on the face on the tittys im nasty i live kissing evan if she sucks my dick i kiss her evan after she swallows
BIG DICK BANDIT :yes:

#5 page down

page down

visage de poupée...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:43 AM

Faceeeeeeeee;)

#6 Guest_ClitSlurper_*

Guest_ClitSlurper_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Wherever she wants me to squirt my load ;-)

#7 pixiestyx

pixiestyx

Pixiestyx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

I love a man to cum on my ass!! Theres nothing like feeling that warm hot cum splashing against my lower back tattoo.. mmm and then it drips down and teases my pussy lips, right before he rams his dick back into the warmth of my pussy!!
Add me on twitter for updates on when I'm on cam or doing free chats on skype! Be the first to know when I have new videos, or am doing something especially naughty! @pixiestyx1992
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 lacteus

lacteus

lacteus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:18 AM

I love a man to cum on my ass!! Theres nothing like feeling that warm hot cum splashing against my lower back tattoo.. mmm and then it drips down and teases my pussy lips, right before he rams his dick back into the warmth of my pussy!!

thanks for the tips... evenn though i kinda stole it will have to try this more often with the wife:D
If only everyone didn't have to poop, then at least God wouldn't have had to make assholes!!!!
Keep your lady happy, and she will make you happy....plus you continue to live.^_^

#9 Thirsty

Thirsty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

With enthusiasm, gratitude, and confidence.
I miss Scott_ish. :ay:

#10 vinothcma

vinothcma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:15 AM

First spread her thunder thighs apart, then stretch her pussy lips with left and right thump finger. start licking the pussy from clitoris to bottom slowly. here and then massage her thighs. slowly increase the licking speed. concentrate more on clit and suck the juices from her pussy. then speed up your tongue and touch the every inch of her inner and outer pussy until she cries with multiple orgasms. Then suck her boobs until she satisfied. then position your erected penis into her pussy and slowly moves the penis head over clit and vaginal lips. surely she moans with pleasure., then slowly insert and start stroking gently.If she had a big belly missionary posture is not good. so move her tot he tip of the bed and you can do in standing position. while fucking here and then give sudden deep thrust. she screams. while ejecting clutch her boobs or butts and her back head firmly towars with you and spurted insider her. she became sex slave to you. Note - Foe over sized Fat womens with fat belly fucking in doggy position is the best proven posture. - Thank you.

#11 Miss Lulu

Miss Lulu

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:24 AM

I love it when a guy rams his dick into my warm wet pussy and then cum. There is nothing like the feel of warm hot cum shoot in a :yes: women's pussy!

#12 Black Spiral

Black Spiral

Head RedHead Admirer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,687 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:11 AM

I love it when a guy rams his dick into my warm wet pussy and then cum. There is nothing like the feel of warm hot cum shoot in a :yes: women's pussy!

How about from behind?:wub:

When you look outside, into the dark, into the Garden...
You realise that this little box isn't all there is...

#13 LovinBig

LovinBig

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Good info.I've never given a facial.I'd only do that if she was into it.I prefer in the ass or pussy.I do like to cum on big tits and asses.I'm pretty much happy giving her my load where ever it's requested.Most women I have been with like it deep inside their pussy.It's more intimite I am told.

#14 Miss Lulu

Miss Lulu

• Model/Webmaster
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

How about from behind? :wub:

Sad to say I'm not a real big fan of getting it from behind...but I do like it when a guy is thrusting his hard dick while he is touching my little dirty hole at the same time......I tend to scream much louder and every part of my body tingles.

#15 Madstyle

Madstyle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

I don't think I could cum once and just be happy with that. :)

I'd wanna explore her curves with my seeds.